How many of you schedule errands/activities around your desire to avoid people?

thessalonica

Incel
i go to the gym at 6 am just so nobodys waround but just more just so im insecure rather than shy (at least in that case)

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
thessalonica said:
i go to the gym at 6 am just so nobodys waround but just more just so im insecure rather than shy (at least in that case)

Insecurity & shyness tend to go hand-in-hand.

paulus

Banned
When i was still gymceling i often went to the gym at 11/12pm

I also do my groceries in the evening tbh

Reflex

Lookism God
nah it just happens

i know you do for some reason

its better dont get me wrong but ive never thought about it

ketzdinio

Slayer
Usually everything, to an extent.

Basically if there is an option with less people/ no people, I'll take it.

Gym for instance happens at 8am. There are only pensioners there at that hour, and they are chill anyway. A few weeks ago some younger people came in and I simply had to leave because it came so unexpected. I couldn't take it

Eric

Incel
ketzdinio said:

Gym for instance happens at 8am. There are only pensioners there at that hour, and they are chill anyway. A few weeks ago some younger people came in and I simply had to leave because it came so unexpected. I couldn't take it

I am like this except I don't care that much if other people arrive. I only go shopping after 7 PM, sometimes later.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
I do. I only leave the house to gymcel and buy food at the grocery store. I have a 24 hr gym and store so I usually hit both around 1am to avoid people.

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
Amnesia said:
I do. I only leave the house to gymcel and buy food at the grocery store. I have a 24 hr gym and store so I usually hit both around 1am to avoid people.

Ideal schedule.

I barely leave my house

I go once a week to clubs and that is it. 

Oh and i see my gf like 2 times per week.

I just got back from the gym, 10pm.  My gym's about the size of my car, so it's just easier go when there are few people there.  Other than that, I kinda like being around people for small amount of time- at least the amount of time it takes to run errands.

I go out to pick up some fast food or go to the pharmacy/convenience store at like 11pm+

ketzdinio said:

:banderas: