How many of you missed occasions because high inhibition? How to be low inhibition?

redapple

Subhuman
The thread title says it all.

I want to be low inhibition. How to do that? Preferably without breaking your social circle?

I lost occasions to have sex and gfs because I am EXTREMELY HIGH INHIBITION.

I think we could agree that being high inhibition and non male model equals DEATH.

People who say inhibition does not matter probably give examples of very good looking guys.

But even non male models can have gfs short relationship and even slay some girls 2-3 points below if low inhibition.

In my case i think the etreme high inhibition is caused by the way my parents acted with me constantly invalidating me, insulting me and so on,. but sometimes they were praising me. I raed an experiment with dogs that the best way to make your dog completely obedient is to act with him sometimes good and sometimes very bad. He will not know hat causes you to act good or bad but he will not try to do anything in hoping that you will not get mad at him.

This is what my parents and grandparents did to me. I became so obsessed to their validation that i became extremely high inhibition and I was desperate for validation from teachers and other adults to the point of neglecting my health to help teachers achieve their goals and other shitty stuff.

6ft3Incel

Coper
low inhibition = cope
PUAs are low inhibition, and "game" doesn't actually work
that will just get you arrested or harassed