• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How many of you are working on your career and source of income?

SeriousM

Regular
At least be a betabucks as some sort of consolation prize :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
I am still in university, studying to be a nurse.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Reflex said:
Bojack said:
I am still in university, studying to be a nurse.

This

Though I don't care much for it. I just do it so that I can make enough money to move out of my parents house. I live in a town full of mexicans.

At Uni studying Marine Zoology.

I want to do something that is abroad and travelling/outdoors based.

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
I hope I'll never have to work. I'm going to say this again: working for anything below $500k a year is slavery.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Happy Go Lucky said:
I hope I'll never have to work. I'm going to say this again: working for anything below $500k a year is slavery.

Less than 5% of americans make that much money.

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Bojack said:
Reflex said:

Though I don't care much for it. I just do it so that I can make enough money to move out of my parents house. I live in a town full of mexicans.

I'm not trying to become a nurse, sorry.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Reflex said:
Bojack said:

I'm not trying to become a nurse, sorry.

You fooled me, subhuman!  :redstomper:

SeriousM

Regular
Might as well share, in my late 20s and going back to grad school soon after working a job I've been okay with in the past few years but have hit a ceiling in in terms of salary.

Becoming a nurse is legit. I know tons of girls that make $50 an hour to fucking sit and do nothing all day. They also work insane overtime, so there's that. If you want to really make money and do next to nothing, become an anesthetist - average salary of $160-215k. Just don't kill someone and you're set!