ugliest

King of Chads
I get heightmogged everyday at 6'2, but im not in the US.
Yesterday i got heightmogged by a 9/10 19yo female model on the train station.
6'2 is not anything special when it comes to height in 2016.

NotAnAlt

Cuck
With shoes off, 6'1" right? Realistically, you will heightmog about 92% of adult men.

Keep in mind that most men fraud their height, and will find crafty ways to do so, so that even national censuses (for height data) should be taken with a grain of salt.

Bgp87

Banned
ugliest said:
Where are you from?

ugliest

King of Chads
Bgp87 said:
ugliest said:
Where are you from?
Montenegro.
My country has the highest average height in the world at 184.9cm so your experiences at 6'2 in USA may be different than mine

ugliest

King of Chads
°°° said:
ugliest said:
Montenegro
damn. montenegro have the tallest people worldwide the average over there is 185 (6,1) they are taller on the average then dutch people, when i first saw the thread that u got ammoged by a 19 years old girl with 6,2 i thought u where trolling then i saw u mentioning montenegrio and i felt the pain
yep, but i dont think its that much different in the other countries, i really do think that 6'2 is not enough for a male in 2016.
[hr]
NotAnAlt said:
ugliest said:
Montenegro
Zaista?

By the way, Montenegrins are the tallest people in the world, OP.
Da, zaista :D, where are you from?

NotAnAlt

Cuck
ugliest said:
°°° said:
damn. montenegro have the tallest people worldwide the average over there is 185 (6,1) they are taller on the average then dutch people, when i first saw the thread that u got ammoged by a 19 years old girl with 6,2 i thought u where trolling then i saw u mentioning montenegrio and i felt the pain
yep, but i dont think its that much different in the other countries, i really do think that 6'2 is not enough for a male in 2016.
[hr]
NotAnAlt said:
Zaista?

By the way, Montenegrins are the tallest people in the world, OP.
I was born in Canada, but my ancestors are from southern Greece and Macedonia. Right now I'm learning the uh... language... that is spoken throughout Serbia/Montenegro/Croatia/B&H. It goes by many different names now, I don't even know what to call it anymore.

sfinkter

Coper
ugliest said:
[hr]
NotAnAlt said:
D
You obviously have never been to a highschool in the US where charismatic NT 5ft8 6/10 kids are fucking cute JB, even girls at the same height as them. 6'2 not enough, are you fucking joking?

ugliest

King of Chads
NotAnAlt said:
ugliest said:
[hr]

I was born in Canada, but my ancestors are from southern Greece and Macedonia. Right now I'm learning the uh... language... that is spoken throughout Serbia/Montenegro/Croatia/B&H. It goes by many different names now, I don't even know what to call it anymore.
Hahaha you can call it Serbian, Croats call it Croatian, Bosnians call it Bosnian, Montenegrins call it Montenegrin because of nationalism when in reality its the same language :D
Btw why are you learning it, idk if it has any uses outside of Balkans...

ugliest

King of Chads
sfinkter said:
ugliest said:
[hr]

D
You obviously have never been to a highschool in the US where charismatic NT 5ft8 6/10 kids are fucking cute JB, even girls at the same height as them. 6'2 not enough, are you fucking joking?
im not saying its not enough if you want to slay, i just think that 6'2 is not enough in 2016 if you want to prevent getting heightmogged by teen boys and even girls on your way to classes and in the gym...because it hurts esp. when you are like me and your only good features are normal height and good body(gymcel).
[hr]
Brostorm said:
i get heightmogged daily at 6'6

NotAnAlt

Cuck
ugliest said:
NotAnAlt said:
Hahaha you can call it Serbian, Croats call it Croatian, Bosnians call it Bosnian, Montenegrins call it Montenegrin because of nationalism when in reality its the same language :D
Btw why are you learning it, idk if it has any uses outside of Balkans...
That's pretty much it. I am very fascinated in the region's history (since childhood, ever since I saw the Yugoslav wars unfold on my television screen -- way too young to understand it back then) and I'm planning a Balkan-wide trip next year. I don't care that it's not spoken by many people. 

:macho:

BlueBalls

Chad
Inflation as per susual, I am 178 cm and live in Sweden atm where the average is 181 cm.

Seems about right to me, feel below average but not really short. I see plenty of men my height.

My dad is 186 cm and he never looks short, most men are his height or shorter.

sfinkter

Coper
ugliest said:
sfinkter said:
im not saying its not enough if you want to slay, i just think that 6'2 is not enough in 2016 if you want to prevent getting heightmogged by teen boys and even girls on your way to classes and in the gym...because it hurts esp. when you are like me and your only good features are normal height and good body(gymcel).
[hr]
lol if you think it matters to get heightmogged by an ugly 6'2 girl which occur as often as unicorns anyway. You're always susceptible to heightmogging no matter what height you are, unless you're 6'6 - 6'8+. Don't forget that most guys above 6'2 are ugly as fuck, at BEST they'll be average, and every once in a while you'll see a 6'4 robust 8/10 wide framed jock like Tom Brady. That's just how it is

If you don't have a good face then you need more height and muscle to compensate. Face is still more important though

// Infolinks