• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How many IOIs per day would a PSL 8 get working at McDonalds?

If this guy was working at McDonalds for 8 hours per day, how many IOIs would he get?

yay

if his personality and charisma is boring, none, the whole package matters

yay said:
if his personality and charisma is boring, none, the whole package matters

yes i'm sure one in a billion guy looks wise would get no iois

yay

one in a billion looks don't exist because after top 1%, looks are more or less subjective. and besides, looks do matter but at the most the guy will get a couple of stares from some dumb teen and some fatties, when a real woman talks to him, she wouldn't want anything to do with him if he cannot hold a conversation. if he can, his face is an icing on the cake

yay said:
one in a billion looks don't exist because after top 1%, looks are more or less subjective. and besides, looks do matter but at the most the guy will get a couple of stares from some dumb teen and some fatties, when a real woman talks to him, she wouldn't want anything to do with him if he cannot hold a conversation. if he can, his face is an icing on the cake

:coping:

yay

u know posting the same meme multiple times wouldn't help get your point across, only dogs bark a lot. ur denying personality coz u lack it

yay said:
u know posting the same meme multiple times wouldn't help get your point across, only dogs bark a lot. ur denying personality coz u lack it

@"tehnoslav"

the only meaningful personality in order to slay is the ability to approach and escalate, you're naive to think 1 out of 100 males is going to get treated the same as 1 in 1,000,000,000

very dumb indeed esp from a lookism.net poster

MajinBuu

Megastar
what do you expect

women to drop their panties at the sight of you or

MajinBuu said:
what do you expect

women to drop their panties at the sight of you or

sliding paper along with the money they pay that says "FUCK ME, *NUMBER*"

Jatu

Joke
Pretty much every girl that walks in the mcdonald will have their eye on him  the entire time. he is the centre of the mcdonald and everyone gravitating toward him like magnetic force

Jatu said:
Pretty much every girl that walks in the mcdonald will have their eye on him  the entire time. he is the centre of the mcdonald and everyone gravitating toward him like magnetic force

yeath i think so too. Its just about how goodlooking you are to the general population or in which percentile you are being in. If you look better than 99% of your age group people treat you as you are some kind of rare animal in a zoo.

leonpig

Verified Female💘
i used to think he was the worlds omst aesthetic cartoon / human ever.

but i realize he has an INSANE badboy-world-saving-heartbreaker-jewlel wearing-punk Halo.

He's nothing special infact he has weird midface and weird hair. Eye area is very aesthetic and great body

leonpig said:
i used to think he was the worlds omst aesthetic cartoon / human ever.

but i realize he has an INSANE badboy-world-saving-heartbreaker-jewlel wearing-punk Halo.

He's nothing special infact he has weird midface and weird hair. Eye area is very aesthetic and great body

He is.. let's face it

He has perfectly big, expressive bad boy eyes. Ideal deepsetness level. Just the right amount of supraorbital ridge protrusion.

Great midface ratio. Nice nose. Wide lips (upper and lower lips are as equally as full, this is a sign of a great oral posture and overall development)

Zygos are nice and wide, supporting the eye perfectly giving him that MM eye area. He has that aesthetic striking shadow from the arch. Has hollow cheeks because of protrusive ogee curve.

Green eyes which is the best eye color to have IMO, on top of thick dark limbal ring. 

Extremely good hair, it's thick with temples and he has a nice haircut.

Jaw is nice as well. 

His phenotype is unmoggable, low trust bad boy slayer.

He only needs longer chin (vertical height) as well as longer ramus to be basically perfect, a PSL 10.