• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How many hours do you sleep a day?

I usually sleep 7-8 hours.

I find that when I sleep for too long then I have a headache all day

10 atm, but when I workcelled I slept like 6-7 hours a day and when the Friday hit I could sleep for 13 hours straight to make up.

Ascended

Joke
6-8 but they're bad quality hours of sleep. I normally go to sleep at 1 or 2am which is too late for everyday. 

I think the saying 'an hour before midnight is worth two after' is totally legit. I know this, but yet I can't remember the last time I actually went to sleep that early. It's almost 12am now and I'm still on my computer...

I'm always insanely tired when I get up as well, it's a massive struggle not to go back to sleep (I could easily sleep for 10-12 hours). I've had blood tests for hypothyroidism but they came back negative.

Weaselface

Joke
Eight, but I also sleep intermittently during the day — there's no reason to be awake.

I

IncelBuddha

Keep in mind each sleep cycle is 90 minutes long, so make sure you add sleep time by 90 minute increments. 7 and 1/2 hours on weekdays (5 cycles), and 9 hours on weekends (6 cycles).

Ascended

Joke
Just lol if you're not following a polyphasic Übermensch sleep schedule like a super slayer