How many girls do you think you should have to cold approach to get laid with a 6/10?

modified

hairloss expert
Hypothetically, let's say we could negotiate what your success rate with women would be.

How many cold approaches in a bar or club do you think would be fair to get one 6/10 girl who wants to date or fuck you? What about for one 7/10 girl?

What do you think you could handle and you think would be reasonable?

Nizoral Babe

Coper
3-5 if it's at a bar/club. Literally easy as can be - if you can tolerate listening to her drunk talk for an hour or so.

Godspeed.

modified

hairloss expert
Nizoral Babe said:
3-5 if it's at a bar/club. Literally easy as can be - if you can tolerate listening to her drunk talk for an hour or so.

Godspeed.

Are you saying you can get laid with a 6/10 after hitting on 3-5 girls at a bar or club? Or that you should be able to get laid with a 6/10 after hitting on 3-5 girls at a bar or club?

Those are very easy mode numbers if that's what your life is like.

rigidity

Slayer
Nizoral Babe said:

Godspeed.

Yeah, maybe with your attractiveness.   You're about matched with them.   I'm pretty sure I would have to cold approach at least a dozen at the very least and I have quite a bit of experience with this.  Sometimes things just oddly work out and the first girl you talk to, you've got some mutual attraction going on with, but that's rare for me.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
modified said:
Nizoral Babe said:

Godspeed.

Are you saying you can get laid with a 6/10 after hitting on 3-5 girls at a bar or club? Or that you should be able to get laid with a 6/10 after hitting on 3-5 girls at a bar or club?

Those are very easy mode numbers if that's what your life is like.
I'm saying that for me, that seems to be the amount of women I have to approach in order to get laid. I have friends that have around the same number of approaches in bars/clubs. Women who go to these places are looking for sex/companionship, so the probability of taking a girl home is much higher compared to approaching on the street.

rigidity said:
Nizoral Babe said:

Godspeed.

Yeah, maybe with your attractiveness.   You're about matched with them.   I'm pretty sure I would have to cold approach at least a dozen at the very least and I have quite a bit of experience with this.  Sometimes things just oddly work out and the first girl you talk to, you've got some mutual attraction going on with, but that's rare for me.
I live in bum fuck nowhere, racism is fairly high here and women tend to go for the former jocks living off their high-school status but I can still pull despite being ethnic and low status. When I lived in Pittsburgh, it was easy to get women. Women in cities seem to be open to dating ethnics, shorter guys, less muscular guys, etc. so that's why I suggest everyone move close to a city if your goal is to have a higher chance of finding a quality woman.

Nizoral Babe said:

Godspeed.

just lol at a 33% approach to lay ratio with 6/7s in a club. Maybe if you're 7-8 yourself.

modified

hairloss expert
MistGeburt3000 said:
How should anyone respond to that question when there are so many points that have an influence on that.

I'm just wondering what you think you deserve or what would be personally acceptable to you.

ForeverCucked said:
Nizoral Babe said:

Godspeed.

just lol at a 33% approach to lay ratio with 6/7s in a club. Maybe if you're 7-8 yourself.

Agreed that's ridiculously high. Nizoral how can you call yourself ethnic when you look white? Also you're not short. Also people rate you 7/10.

When I used to cold approach in bars only half of them were even basically polite to me at most unless I had a tall white wingman with me. LOL at fucking 1 in 3.

shitposter

Normie
It all depends on your looks.  If you are above the woman in looks you can have a really good success rate, but you will still be rejected here and there.  If the woman is at your looks level you won't get flat out rejected a lot and still get numbers, but for p in the v about 10%.  If the woman is above you in looks, good luck, anything is possible, but be ready for a lot of frustration.  I approached a few woman above me in looks and most of them were nice and some gave me their number, but I don't think they had any intention what so ever to have sex with me.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
When Im out I just laugh and fuck around, dance and get drunk. I shit chat with alot of different girls and if i like them i try to make out with them. Usually I eventually and up at some girls place or her at mine. I dont see it a "approaching", just fucking have fun with friends and enjoy yourself, the girl part will take care of itself.

shitposter

Normie
MistGeburt3000 said:
RealRob said:
When Im out I just laugh and fuck around, dance and get drunk. I shit chat with alot of different girls and if i like them i try to make out with them. Usually I eventually and up at some girls place or her at mine. I dont see it a "approaching", just fucking have fun with friends and enjoy yourself, the girl part will take care of itself.

arent u an oldcell _

he is just recites shit he has read on pua websites

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
MistGeburt3000 said:
RealRob said:

arent u an oldcell _

I guess Its relative, but Im still out at bars and will be til the day I get 35 and start a family.

modified

hairloss expert
RealRob said:

That's because you're a tall good looking white guy. Of course the girl part always takes care of itself. It always will. You live life on tutorial mode. I have no idea why you're here at all.

I bet you 90%+ of girls smile from the first word when you talk to them.

modified said:
MistGeburt3000 said:
How should anyone respond to that question when there are so many points that have an influence on that.

I'm just wondering what you think you deserve or what would be personally acceptable to you.

ForeverCucked said:

Agreed that's ridiculously high. Nizoral how can you call yourself ethnic when you look white? Also you're not short. Also people rate you 7/10.

When I used to cold approach in bars only half of them were even basically polite to me at most unless I had a tall white wingman with me. LOL at fucking 1 in 3.

He seems like a good guy but I get strong broscience/bullshitting vibes from the man.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
modified said:
RealRob said:

That's because you're a tall good looking white guy. Of course the girl part always takes care of itself. It always will. You live life on tutorial mode. I have no idea why you're here at all.

Im 180, average male height in sweden is 181, but thats cause of the oldcels. Average young male height is like 182-183, Im below average in height.

modified

hairloss expert
RealRob said:
modified said:

Im 180, average male height in sweden is 181, but thats cause of the oldcels. Average young male height is like 182-183, Im below average in height.

Average male height in Sweden is 181.5 cm for people 20-29. So you're basically average height there. (Which is insane. Thank god I don't live in that horrible Chad infested shitland.)

You're also handsome and white. You're a basic Chad.

Regarding your conversations with girls in bars/clubs, am I correct? How do most girls respond to you when you say the first word out of your mouth? Do 90%+ smile? How often does a girl completely ignore you or give you a grim expression with only one word answers before turning away?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Many of them smile yea, but that doesnt mean its always smooth sailing from point A til end.

modified

hairloss expert
RealRob said:
Many of them smile yea, but that doesnt mean its always smooth sailing from point A til end.

Do you ever get that response where they just completely ignore you and pretend they didn't hear you (even though they obviously did) or give you a grim/flat facial expression and a few one word answers before turning away?

If so, how many times or what percent?

I'm guessing that's never happened to you or maybe at most 1/20-1/30.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
modified said:
RealRob said:

Do you ever get that response where they just completely ignore you and pretend they didn't hear you (even though they obviously did) or give you a grim/flat facial expression and a few one word answers before turning away?

If so, how many times or what percent?

I'm guessing that's never happened to you or maybe at most 1/20-1/30.

Yea happened many times. But what is fun tho is that also many times Ive hooked up with girls who have done that. They are bitchy to me in the beginning to see if I puss out, but If Im unaffected they get interested after a while.