Lightskin

another lightskin nigga inna struggle
I heard theres money to be made in advertising on Insta. I know its oversaturated but its definitely underrated still and not something that’s exactly going away some time soon. the least you need is about 300 ideally with a low following rate. this can be begged for or even botted. Anyone got the juice on this im starting to build a following ngl

dukeys

Subhuman
11.2k, money isn't too good and like beer change -- depends on the niche and mostly influencer types with characters of the person will generate money. It isn't something to rely on nor is it sustainable.

Slut

Slayer
Autists
11.2k, money isn't too good and like beer change -- depends on the niche and mostly influencer types with characters of the person will generate money. It isn't something to rely on nor is it sustainable.
do u buy followers or just post-maxx there with hastag spam?

dukeys

Subhuman
do u buy followers or just post-maxx there with hastag spam?
Postmaxx, I was getting 100+ followers a day at my peak. I found some niche with sm people following the hashtag and posted 20 times a day at the peak. I haven't posted in like a month kek, I lost interest after finding out I was shadowbanned for 2 months; that wasn't for spamming posts but like having my account on an emulator, where they said no sharing account with friends idk. But yeah find a niche hashtag with lots of ppl following and with little posts, not shitty #memes but I did #fallout and stuff.

Welcome_to_smoreland

Megafag
Under 18
Learn about the instagram algorithm. Try baiting an account with memes or something. I gained 200+ followers on the first day of my meme account. You can always try out f4f, buying followers, or earning them through apps.

I'm gaining about 100 followers a day posting 2-4 times per day

Try and post original content that isn't being recycled by similar pages in your niche

// Infolinks