How long until being a sub8 male is against the law?

• Total voters

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
As technology replaces jobs (affecting males worse) women's standards increase unabatedly and an increasing number of young men LDAR, how long is it until we see full blown persecution of the sub8 male?

We have rampant feminists who campaign incessantly for the advancement of women (despite objective scientific research showing men are worse off, i.e. homelessness, suicide, unemployment) and the hypergamous nature of females and their disgust for sub 8's (let alone broke men), alongside a surplus of less educated, disenfranchised young men. They are also virulent in their detestation of the sub8, e.g. replace the word "men" with "jews" and the parallels with Nazi Germany are not too dissimilar.

We now have sperm banks, sperm  made in a lab, and less need for males (who are by nature more disposable and subject to the harsh forces of natural selection) 

Imo we may see more oppression of the sub8 male, but the first to be effected will most likely be manlets (under 5'11) who will probably be segregated into ghettos (women have a special hatred for manlets)

7/10 Men will be indentured servents to all of womankind 

Remaining 8+ will slay.

iftsj

Banned
MulattoFuck said:

This is the cutest, most adorable, beta thing I've ever seen.

:inlove:
at least he can smell her cunt next to him
i would love to be him right now tbh
[hr]
gogger said:
it already is
this
sub8 dont reproduce or reproduce with subhumans to make slaves to society doing the shit jobs

// Infolinks