How long is your face?

Rookie

Cuck
Mine is 21cm from hairline to chin divided into 7cm thirds

Nizoral Babe

Coper
That's a pretty large head. Damn.

I recently got a caliper and mine from chin to hairline is 197.27mm.

paulus

Banned
I havent measured yet..@"anakind"can you post a chart about the average face height? I only post my stats when im in the 99th percentile  :macho:

Anakind

King of Chads
paulus said:
I havent measured yet..@"anakind"can you post a chart about the average face height? I only post my stats when im in the 99th percentile  :macho:
I think I lost that pdf-file I often posted with the data from the military recruits.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
It's a little under 8 inches, but my face has good width and skull size is a bit above average for my height. I have nothing to worry about in that department.

Bgp87 said:
7cm lower third = incel
Anything 68 to 74 is considered within average range. Longer is generally better but you can definitely manage with 68mm. Look at facebase for the results. 72 is around average with a S.D of around 4mm's and Farkas claimed anything within S.D is proportional and harmonious. I bought a book on google with a fuckton of info on the face and what makes up an attractive face etc.

Lonoisagod

Incel
shlayer said:
Lonoisagod said:
No normal healthy human being has a lower third that long just lol.
Thats the average dude.
My mistake. I thought he meant measured from the tip of the lower lip to the bottom chin.
If that's the case then yes, that's the average.

shlayer

Slayer
AggressiveExpansion said:
Bgp87 said:
7cm lower third = incel
Anything 68 to 74 is considered within average range. Longer is generally better but you can definitely manage with 68mm. Look at facebase for the results. 72 is around average with a S.D of around 4mm's and Farkas claimed anything within S.D is proportional and harmonious. I bought a book on google with a fuckton of info on the face and what makes up an attractive face etc.
Are those measurments with the mouth at rest or while clenching? Mine losses a few mm when i clench.

Psycho

Incel
Upper 7 cm, fucking norwoodism
Mid 6 cm, I'm surprised this is the shortest, thanks phone cameras!
Lower 6.5 cm, short 13 mm philtrum though
Width, around 6 inches, hard to measure

shlayer said:
Are those measurments with the mouth at rest or while clenching? Mine losses a few mm when i clench.
Mouth at rest with YOUR normal occlusion. So basically, your teeth in full contact without cheating by only putting your incisors together

shlayer

Slayer
shlayer said:
Mouth at rest with YOUR normal occlusion. So basically, your teeth in full contact without cheating by only putting your incisors together
Fuuuuck it goes down to like 62mm