• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How long have you been an LMS-believer and how much looksmaxxing have you done sofar?

i dont believe in LMS. i never have and i never will. money and status are irrelevant components of sexual attraction. money and status can increase your overall dating options/opportunities but it CANNOT increase your sex appeal, the only thing that matters. remember, who women choose who they get to date, not who they are attracted to. 

ive looksmaxed hard for about 5 years(gym, skin care, teeth care, hair care(keratin), lifts, nose surgery) and am proud of my looks but my looksmaxing effort is not completely finished until i get a double jaw surgery like kyra did. then i will be fully looksmaxed to best of my potential

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
TopTierLooksmaxer said:
i dont believe in LMS. i never have and i never will. money and status are irrelevant components of sexual attraction. money and status can increase your overall dating options/opportunities but it CANNOT increase your sex appeal, the only thing that matters. remember, who women choose to date is not always who they are attracted to. 

ive looksmaxed hard for about 5 years(gym, skin care, teeth care, hair care(keratin), lifts, nose surgery) and am proud of my looks but my looksmaxing effort is not completely finished until i get a double jaw surgery like kyra did. then i will be fully looksmaxed to best of my potential

gonna need pics of the nose transformation

Joncoping

Regular
A bit over a year. So far have done gymceling and roidceling. Getting jaw work done soon.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
For over 2 years now. Been trying to gymcel a bit and fix my acne. Researching various surgeries

For about a year now. 

So far I've tried to raise money for surgery, started going to the gym, got a better haircut and jut my jaw in public.

allindaeyes

Banned
i realise importance of looks at 7-9 I forget. When i was more attracted ( not physical but like relationship, companionship, teachers etc. ) to better looking people... and i realise why every adult love me and girls because I had feminine look.

Weaselface

Joke
I dropped out of everything and began reading about jaw implants at ~17.

I used to take impeccable care of my hair and skin, but it didn't matter in the least — now I just reek of sweat. I have reverse-looksmaxxed. The singular thing in my life that I can apply some sort of value to is the slim hope that I might convince a maxfac-surgeon to perform bimax on me, and only then would it be worth it to groom anything else.

frenchy91

I will ascend again
27, Just started looksmaxing after breakup
Currently gymcelling
Finasteridecell
Mewcell
Chewcell
Fashioncell

frenchy91 said:
Currently gymcelling
Finasteridecell
Mewcell
Chewcell
Fashioncell

loled at fashioncelling. thats a good one. a true cope  :giggle:

at least you have everything in the right order

frenchy91

I will ascend again
TopTierLooksmaxer said:
frenchy91 said:
Currently gymcelling
Finasteridecell
Mewcell
Chewcell
Fashioncell

Actually it is quite impressive how ppl manners towards you change when you wear a Well taylored suit, but yeeah it wont get you laid..

allindaeyes

Banned
frenchy91 said:
TopTierLooksmaxer said:

Actually it is quite impressive how ppl manners towards you change when you wear a Well taylored suit, but yeeah it wont get you laid..

or good clothes in general... popular people NEVER dress badly

Joncoping

Regular
allindaeyes said:
frenchy91 said:

COPE. Plenty of rugged masculine guys walk around in traksuits and have no problem getting puss.

rigidity

Regular
I've believed that all three of those matter for getting women starting somewhere around 6th grade.   I guess I'm just enlightened :lol:

allindaeyes

Banned
Joncoping said:
allindaeyes said:

COPE. Plenty of rugged masculine guys walk around in traksuits and have no problem getting puss.

Thats not bad clothes. They fit well they are just plain you retard. Fit and cleanliness is everything, you really think if he was a normal kid hed get as much attention as a 20 year old wearing that to college or some shit, rather than nicer clothes? Hes a celebrity so he doesnt care about that shit. Also hes probably going to the gym, not to chill with some friends or some shit 

Also I dont usually mean the 'rugged, low iq, low class' look anyway

Joncoping

Regular
allindaeyes said:
Joncoping said:

Thats not bad clothes. They fit well they are just plain you retard. Fit and cleanliness is everything, you really think if he was a normal kid hed get as much attention as a 20 year old wearing that to college or some shit, rather than nicer clothes? Hes a celebrity so he doesnt care about that shit. Also hes probably going to the gym, not to chill with some friends or some shit 

Also I dont usually mean the 'rugged, low iq, low class' look anyway

No you moron. If it was an average guy in those clothes he would look homeless. When you look good you look good no matter what you wear (as long as you don't take the piss)