How long does it actually take to build a thick neck?

Perpetual

Incel
To have a noticeable robust neck like Orb, how long does it take? I've started training my neck three times a week using neckbrah's routine and I'm not using drugs.

What is your opinion, @"Neck Brah" and other lookism users? How much weight will I have to be using on flexion/extension/lateral movements to have a neck like this...

how do you print screen

Vehement

Coper
Dan said:
This kind of question is just retarded because it will obviously vary wildly from person to person depending on their genetics, training intensity, diet and drugs.
Assuming:

1) Average genetics

2) Surplus with mainly clean foods

3) Natural

Is a year feasible?

Perpetual

Incel
Dan said:
Vehement said:
Assuming:

1) Average genetics

2) Surplus with mainly clean foods

3) Natural

Is a year feasible?
I think you could gain some noticeable size, whether it's Channing Tatum tier I don't know but if you're starting with an untrained pencil neck it should look noticeably better. Why haven't you been posting recently? You were my favourite poster.
I was spending too much time mentally masturbating over the idea of making changes and improving my looks and not enough time actually doing it.

I've pretty much got all of the information I need from this site in order to make a lifestyle change. It's just a matter of consistency and time now.

I'll post every so often for tips/updates.

Brostorm

Normie
How long to add an inch with a neck-harness routine? I lost a lot of neck size since losing weight.

Drake

Normie
i believe orb morphed all his pics with a bigger neck