How Karate Kid would have ended in real Life..

Jesus Christ

Normie
Stupid bluepill movies from the 80s fucked up people's minds. The weaker always loses.

[video=youtube]

humanmush

Coper
Typical kike produced shit. The good guy subhuman wog defeats the evil aryans.

now after viewing this movie through the lens of lookism, i imagine animus training cuckadoodledoo to fight the golden god vertu  instead of miyagi and daniel.

Chincel

Normie
I'm fine with how the Karate Kid ended. He won a fucking tournament, so what? The guys at school still gave him shit along with Cobra Kai and he was cucked by Elizabeth Shue's character. The second movie had him go to Japan, ofc an incel like him would go there to feel better about himself. He gets harassed again and chucked again all while winning some dumb tournament. Finally, he loses everything  in the third movie and basically has two people abusing him throughout while not even getting a gf this time, just a friend. At the end, he wins a tournament but he has no girls and only a buttbuddy in Mr. Miyagi. Ultimate redpill movie for its time, beta male subjected to abuse by Alphas and only wins meaningless tournaments.

Jesus Christ

Normie
Chincel said:
I'm fine with how the Karate Kid ended. He won a fucking tournament, so what? The guys at school still gave him shit along with Cobra Kai and he was cucked by Elizabeth Shue's character. The second movie had him go to Japan, ofc an incel like him would go there to feel better about himself. He gets harassed again and chucked again all while winning some dumb tournament. Finally, he loses everything  in the third movie and basically has two people abusing him throughout while not even getting a gf this time, just a friend. At the end, he wins a tournament but he has no girls and only a buttbuddy in Mr. Miyagi. Ultimate redpill movie for its time, beta male subjected to abuse by Alphas and only wins meaningless tournaments.

That was quite good. lol