How I've managed to get out of this place

I read SR's challenge thread and thought I'd share my experience of how I've gotten out of the SH/Lookism mindset(while still agreeing with a lot of its core tenets). The real way to get out of this quagmire that most guys on here find themselves in is simple, yet probably not easy for most especially those with aspie tendencies. While the whole,  "exercise, eat right, sleep right, NoFap" stuff can definitely help, it seems mostly like a facade, reminiscent of "Fitter, Happier" by Radiohead. You'll still be miserable if you do those things and don't have some form of fulfillment. The way I've dug myself out of my low self esteem hole this summer and all but left this place has required four things:

1. Friends/social circle
-This one is infinitely easier if you already have friends. I've been hanging out with the same guys I did in HS and before almost every day for the past two months. They're not judgmental or superficial; even the girls we occasionally hang with aren't cunts. This is extremely important.

2. Sex, preferably at least once a week.
-I've been getting with three girls regularly, not going for more than a week without getting laid. It's enjoyable and also a good boost to the self esteem. This one is a no-brainer, considering it's what most people here long for. But I was getting laid back at school and still felt shitty and spent a ton of time on SH. This is where the third step comes in.

3. A passion/hobby(or hobbies)
-I've rediscovered my love for poker this summer and have been spending many hours every day playing live and online. Most people recommend hobbies as a way to escape from inceldom in your mind, but I disagree with that view since it is still necessary to have sex and a social life for max fulfillment. If you're improving at some hobby yet not getting laid, it'll stick in the back of your mind and won't just go away once you're good at something. And lol @ people who think that getting good at something will "make the girls flock to you". It's not true, which brings me to my last step.

4. Active looksmaxing
-Always be improving how you look, through exercise, tanning, clothing, skin and hair maintenance, and possibly surgery. Always be boosting your sex appeal which will help you a ton with the first two things. This is why I don't regret the hundreds of hours I spend reading and posting on SH. I don't think I'll ever not be redpilled, but there's just not much of a reason to be on here when I feel I'm thriving. 

Having these four things simultaneously should be the goal of everybody on here. If you've truly accomplished all four of these things and still feel the need to shitpost here all day, then you're without hope. But it'd be almost impossible to have these things and still be doing that because you'll be spending your time actually doing things. I don't think I'm saying anything groundbreaking or original here, but I see a lot of people here mention one or two of these things as key to success, but rarely all of them together. If you think I left anything important off, I'd like to hear it. The one thing I think I could add is a job/career, but I'm not there yet so I left it off. Best of luck boyos

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]2. Sex, preferably at least once a week.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]-I've been getting with three girls regularly[/font]
:cage:

Yul Brynner

Slayer
2. is all that matters. 

Having regular sex will literally fix every single problem in my life.

Yul Brynner said:
2. is all that matters. 

I don't agree, honestly. It may be the most important, but the other things are still needed, and sex can get boring after a while anyway.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Yul Brynner said:
2. is all that matters. 

Legit why wouldn't it be sex is everything it's why we fucking exist in the first place.

Even hooker sex is good enough
[hr]
Sephon is depressed because he isn't getting sex

davo

Cuck
1. Friends/social circle
-This one is infinitely easier if you already have friends. I've been hanging out with the same guys I did in HS and before almost every day for the past two months. They're not judgmental or superficial; even the girls we occasionally hang with aren't cunts. This is extremely important.
If we had meaningful interpersonal relationships irl most of us wouldn't be here in the first place. Friendship is kind of transaction where you need to supply in order to be able to demand. Many people have nothing that is wanted in the marketplace to supply. You can lower your standards and get loser friends but I personally wouldn't like their company.

IcedEarth

Slayer
davo said:
1. Friends/social circle
If we had meaningful interpersonal relationships irl most of us wouldn't be here in the first place. Friendship is kind of transaction where you need to supply in order to be able to demand. Many people have nothing that is wanted in the marketplace to supply. You can lower your standards and get loser friends but I personally wouldn't like their company.
having loser friends is worse than going out alone, a lot of women will dump you when they see you with them, they will sabotage anything either unknowingly or out of envy, they also fuck up your morale for sure

IcedEarth

Slayer
just lol buddy boyo said:
why do normies say this, every time I have sex it's amazing srs.
Are you talking like condom only sex with a 4/10 in a ltr?
yes he's talking about that

Ascended

Coper
Your whole post is virtually worthless OP. The practicalities of building a good social circle and having sex 3 times a week is the issue here you fucking clown. Points 3 & 4 (hobby and looksmaxing) are only non-redundant sections of your entire post, but these truisms already. 

Why are you even on this forum you cretin .. did you make a wrong turn? 
Go back to Facebook already, faggot.

Baldcel

Chad
poobear said:
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]2. Sex, preferably at least once a week.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]-I've been getting with three girls regularly[/font]
:cage:
:goodfellas: