How isn't this 90 degrees

Slayer

Normie

Magnus

Lookism God
Are you referring to his gonial angle? Of course it's not 90 degrees you don't even have to measure you can tell just by looking at it. Btw 90 degrees isn't ideal tbh it looks weird and usually correlates with a vertically short chin

Slayer

Normie
Magnus said:
Are you referring to his gonial angle? Of course it's not 90 degrees you don't even have to measure you can tell just by looking at it. Btw 90 degrees isn't ideal tbh it looks weird and usually correlates with a vertically short chin

I was the one that made that thread

It's just weird to me that his face is really square from front but from the side it looks more like a 115°

Magnus

Lookism God
Slayer said:
Magnus said:

I was the one that made that thread

It's just weird to me that his face is really square from front but from the side it looks more like a 115°

Yeah his face is box shaped. It's all about having a tall face in 2016 and not being a neotenous HGH deficient fuck