Nizoral Babe

Coper
You mirin' the three different tan lines I have going? Shit looks ridiculous. I need to start tanning.

REM

Cuck
MistGeburt3000 said:
REM said:
i think you should check-in in the "[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Which posters here are legit/ potentially MM tier?" thread.[/font]
you have called half of the lookis,m.net userbase mm/slayer like in the last 20 minutes what sort of a troll are you :lol:
come on brah, OP is good looking, as are you. Neither him or you would post unsecured pics if you looked like hammered dog shit.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
MistGeburt3000 said:
cheeks sems to pop out a lot more and you seem a bit more tan, you should train your neck more
I am a lot more tan, probably why the camera was able to catch the angularity more. I think I have protrusion of my cheek bones. But holy shit, I agree 150%. My neck looks friggin tiny in this updated picture. It's quickly becoming a problem as I lose more weight.

adrift said:
looks like a big difference actually
Thanks man! I was hoping it wasn't just the tan!

Peanuts

Incel
Your adam's apple is non-existent.

Make sure to style your hair so it covers your temples and upper forehead.

Seems like you're balding, so consider finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral.

Looks_Matter

Normie
The only flaw I see are:
1) hairline (do something about it)
2) no ramus so you don't have that square jaw that girls love

The rest is good

Nizoral Babe

Coper
MistGeburt3000 said:
Nizoral Babe said:
MistGeburt3000 said:
cheeks sems to pop out a lot more and you seem a bit more tan, you should train your neck more
I am a lot more tan, probably why the camera was able to catch the angularity more. I think I have protrusion of my cheek bones. But holy shit, I agree 150%. My neck looks friggin tiny in this updated picture. It's quickly becoming a problem as I lose more weight.
good luck, i want to lose facial fat to even if right now i am slaying a pizza, i though to need surgical help to reach my looksrange goal but maybee i can gain 1.5 point by losing facial fat still i need to fix nose and hairline th
o
Losing facial fat has always been tough for me. Even with 20 lbs of weight loss the result isn't that big, imo. I'm hoping when I get closer to 10% I'll start losing more facial fat than anything else. I'd estimate I'm just above 15% right now.

Severe Retard said:
lost weight jawline looks better and tan

went up 0.75 point
Thanks man!

Techno Viking said:
How long is your mandible? it must be long, your neck looks small (even though it isnt)

black line, report back in cm
I lost around 1/4" an inch on my neck. Just measured it and it's 15-3/4" now. I'll need at least 17" to balance it out. I just measured my mandible at 11 cm, following that black line. Not sure if it's above average or just my neck making it appear big.

Peanuts said:
Your adam's apple is non-existent.

Make sure to style your hair so it covers your temples and upper forehead.

Seems like you're balding, so consider finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral.
Truth. Mine never protruded but my voice isn't really high-pitched or anything. Not deep either.

I have a very large forehead, I wish it was just balding but it's not. My hair on the crown is thinning though, so I agree.

Linger said:
Nizoral baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe!
Damn, lots has changed man.
Youve leaned down massively, and your neck shrunk along.
Coloring is legit, facial bones look better.
The nizoral hairline is still the same.
Although, on the left you looked relaxed, on the right you looked like you're tensing your facial muscles.

Other than that everything is good, but you lost a lot with the neck and, its very typical cut down for a lot of people with high BF.
lmao, truth! I don't know why I look tensed, I noticed that in my updated rate me thread too. My skin might just be pulling tighter or something, as I try to not flex or anything in my pictures for consistency.

Got to really work on my neck. I cannot wait to get my neck harness in.

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Your damaging your skin by tanning, just eat lots of carrots instead it's proven to be more attractive than a tan anyway

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Darth Vader said:
Your damaging your skin by tanning, just eat lots of carrots instead it's proven to be more attractive than a tan anyway
No choice. I work outside. But I definitely should start being more strict with my vitamins. Beta-Carotene is part of my split.

Westphal said:
Where's your ramus? Beside having a weakish jawline it's good. Good browridge.
Hiding. I feel like my facial fat won't be gone until I am sub 10% BF. But this is the shape of my jawline and ramus.

sephon said:
LOL you look WAY worse. you look like the night of the living dummy doll or something
My Lord and Savior has spoken. Sephon certified mummy doll/10.

style said:

I leave it at this.
You should have posted Shimansky if you wanted to really amog me. Speaking of which, I base this completely off what I can feel my bones as, no other evidence of such but this feels like the shape of my jawline, ramus and cheekbones. Only time will tell. I could be completely wrong, which is okay, and I don't know if my cheeks will ever hollow out like that.

Don't jump on my ass for posting this comparison. I'm not saying this is how I will look. Just that the structure feels like that.

Should I order mastic gum and define my ramus more?

The German Dream said:
looks exactly the same except:
-tan game
-squint game
-clench game
-more volumenous hair game
No clenching, no squinting. My eyes look like this when I squint (sorry for poor quality, I'm a little busy atm).

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Westphal said:
Cut your hair, srs. You look like a fucking punk. 

Good news: you don't look ethnik

Bad news: you're norwooding and need angularity, what u prob get anyway with dropping fat level

Is your head huge or why does it look like your shoulders are narrowish?
Growing it out. I hate it when it's think length. I think about cutting it every day but I cannot. My head is HUGE. I've tried to explain to members that I rarely see anyone with a head my size. I haven't worked out either, so I'm pretty soft.

Linger said:

Lost it with this picture :lol:
That fucking fat face is killing me. It needs to gooooooooo!!!

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Linger said:
What's your current BF%, man?
I honestly don't think you  could get more benefits more then what you are in right now. But you do have good forward growth, that is for sure.
Try to take a picture two feet away from the camera for better evaluation.
Honestly? I have to be pretty high still. I looked much more defined than this when I was previously 15%.

rigidity

Slayer
Keep going to the gym and losing Dat fat.   you look like a normal guy.

burlesque

Banned
you don't have any facial bones. just lol

the only reason you have the illusion of a forward brow ridge and chin is because your cheeks and orbitals are recessed.

you look like a giant baby, dude. like the less retarded brother of that guy latino on tinychat. jaw narrow, mouth narrow, absolutely no ramus whatsoever, fem face shape.

even your body looks soft, some estrogenic shit going on with you.

5.5/10.

Joncoping

Normie
burlesque said:
you don't have any facial bones. just lol

the only reason you have the illusion of a forward brow ridge and chin is because your cheeks and orbitals are recessed.

you look like a giant baby, dude. like the less retarded brother of that guy latino on tinychat. jaw narrow, mouth narrow, absolutely no ramus whatsoever, fem face shape.

even your body looks soft, some estrogenic shit going on with you.

5.5/10.
Not agreeing or disagreeing with your rating. But you dragged OP through the dirt then gave him a 5.5. Intredasting

BuxomZygos

Banned

You need ramus and gonial angle bro
Look into jaw implants
[hr]
Thats my scans before surgery btw

rigidity

Slayer