i hit my gain goal of 175 so i can start gymcelling hard after my detox in 2 weeks

been on zinc for 2 months and vitamin D which really helps

dunno what else should i do after gymceling and losing facial fat

maybe stylemax for the summer? or go to vacation in Bermuda with girl from work? :ugh:

Dan said:
Good mate, 3 weeks in to apple cider vinegar and it's really starting to pay off.
i want to get in on organic apple cider scam but have to wait till after detox

im working out clean without pre-workout cause im not putting artificial chems in my body

glad to see other people are actually trying :blush:

I've only done castor oil on my eyebrows and it's definitely improved the density of them. 

- I'm getting Apple Cider Vinegar, vtamin d, vitamin c, vitamin a, and zinc today 
- Besides that, I'm just holding out for a HT sometime in the future 
- Idk about surgery. Depends. I might get a good jaw implant just for the hell of it to get a massive jaw
[hr]
Dan said:
Good mate, 3 weeks in to apple cider vinegar and it's really starting to pay off.
How so?

UglyNormalFag said:
I've only done castor oil on my eyebrows and it's definitely improved the density of them. 

- I'm getting Apple Cider Vinegar, vtamin d, vitamin c, vitamin a, and zinc today 
- Idk about surgery. Depends. I might get a good jaw implant just for the hell of it to get a massive jaw
[hr]
Dan said:
How so?
make sure to buy zinc 50mg with ingredient monothiomine zinc not the shitty kind that does nothing

i bought mine from life extensions

how is apple cider going? thats for facial fat right with vitamin c?

Dan said:
UglyNormalFag said:

[hr]

How so?
- Skin is flawless
- Dark circles have disappeared
- Teeth are two shades whiter
- Digestion is infinitely better, no indigestion
- Helped me get leaner faster
- Blood pressure is down

maybe i should get surgery

i want a nose job but i know its not nessacary but it would balance my face

my nose isn't big its just the shape could get arched and that would be better :ugh:

// Infolinks