• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

how in the fuck are you supposed to apply topicals unless u have a boring short hair

fincel

Regular
style?

i always end up using way too much foam because the hair gets in the way so im paranoid that im not properly covering the scalp, so end up pressing the button like 6 times and thats too much dose but fuck it, gotta make the scalp nice and wet and massage it

if i use the recommeded 2 pump dose for minox then what the fuck? im not covering shit with that, half of it gets stuck on the fucking hair

unless you have a boring buzzcut or something, but who wants hair to have a buzzcut? i wear my hair like this

and applying the topicals is so fucking annoying, unless i legit part my hair and keep applying on the scalp i cant be sure i covered it all enough

i legit draw a line of foam on my hairline and then rubb it to guarantee that the most important part (hairline) is at least covered as much as possible

@modified how long is ur hair

Married Oldcell

Regular
I just use liquid and start out close to the root. If the area is actually thinning anyway (mine isn't, too much) it should be even easier.

fincel

Regular
Married Oldcell said:
I just use liquid and start out close to the root. If the area is actually thinning anyway (mine isn't, too much) it should be even easier.

fuck liquids, when u have to do the hairline is the worst, brb drop of minox/fin whatever runnin down your face
brb rage

with foam you just put it there and massage

the spiro is liquid tho.. so i will need to cope with it, but im onyl going to be using it twice a week

modified

hairloss expert
fincel said:
style?

i always end up using way too much foam because the hair gets in the way so im paranoid that im not properly covering the scalp, so end up pressing the button like 6 times and thats too much dose but fuck it, gotta make the scalp nice and wet and massage it

if i use the recommeded 2 pump dose for minox then what the fuck? im not covering shit with that, half of it gets stuck on the fucking hair

unless you have a boring buzzcut or something, but who wants hair to have a buzzcut? i wear my hair like this

and applying the topicals is so fucking annoying, unless i legit part my hair and keep applying on the scalp i cant be sure i covered it all enough

i legit draw a line of foam on my hairline and then rubb it to guarantee that the most important part (hairline) is at least covered as much as possible

@modified how long is ur hair

My hair is long. I use a dropper for my liquids as discussed in my sig thread. You don't need to part the hair to do this method, just run the dropper against the scalp rapidly as you squirt it out to spread it around, then rub it in to spread it completely.

Some always gets on the hair. That's normal.

If you're too lazy, you can always go bald.