How important are parents in life growing up?

6'4

Coper
very much
i grew up with bad parents,that's why i post here
it is what is it

dickcel93

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Bad parents leads to psychological problems like depression
depression makes someone repulsive and autistic, then internet will be the refuge
long term depression gives you a trauma, so no cure

there you go, bad parents make useless adults

6'4

Coper
dickcel93 said:
depression makes someone repulsive and autistic, then internet will be the refuge

couldn't said it better myself
very true
being repulsive as a kid is so painful i want to cry and scream
i hate and despise my parents so fucking much,i want to punch them

dickcel93

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
6\ said:
dickcel93 said:

very true
Normies usually cut ties from them by marrying and having their own family

what if too autistic coexist with other people?

6'4

Coper
dickcel93 said:
6\ said:
very true
Normies usually cut ties from them by marrying and having their own family

what if too autistic coexist with other people?
it's hell,pure nightmare thinking im 30 yo and still living with them 
i will cut my parents if i ever integrate in society as a normie

aspiedotnet

Gigachad
Rotters
They are everything.

Mine helped only 10%, basically just providing rent free place to live and food.

For the rest they have been useless, i would get better advice from internet strangers than from them.

Mine left me to make every decision since I was 10, disgusting retards.

Im 5'9.5, underweight, with zero social skills and no friends. Failed college and have no job, doubt I will get one due to autism.

If I had good parents I would be 6'0, with good social skills, working and having relationships with friends and a gf.

It fills me with insane rage that I also have to look out for these selfish cunts in old age, while im having depression for over a decade now.

Just living to be their retirement ticket

I grew up with a stupid single mother who worked at mcdonalds and an older sibling who abused me, and the trash environment and diet stunted my growth to 5’7 with a big head hands and feet, my dad was 6’2 and my mom is 5’6 so I got stunted. I might kill her and then myself for robbing me of a slayer life

fauxfox

Gigachad
My parents are too good for me
Deserved a better son ngl

aspiedotnet

Gigachad
Rotters
cursedwithbadgenetics said:
I grew up with a stupid single mother who worked at mcdonalds and an older sibling who abused me, and the trash environment and diet stunted my growth to 5’7 with a big head hands and feet, my dad was 6’2 and my mom is 5’6 so I got stunted. I might kill her and then myself for robbing me of a slayer life

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
In looks and emotional development they are extremely important. I want to raise perfect kids. If I see they are going in the ugly or weird/depressed direction I will start to get worried.

Looksmax Parenting:
-Breastmilk
-Make them play outside
-They get water at restaraunts and you say no 95% of the the time the ask for junk food
-They go to bed at 8 o'clock until third grade, then they get 9 o'clock and will be thankful for this until 7th grade when they get to stay up until ten on weekends only.
-They will get CONTACTS if they have vision problems.
-Will not waste time taking them to dermatolgist if need be for acne
-They will get braces early and get them off early. Invisalign if an option.
-They will take a vitamin
-They will not take any regular (every-day) rx's when they are still developing. ONLY when they get sick.
-You tell them mouth breathing has been linked to cancer and other horrible calamities

Personalitymax Parenting:
-DO NOT HOMESCHOOL!!!
-They can watch whatever they want on TV. If you shield a kid from Adult Swim until 9th grade they wont get certain references and then when they do find it they will this it's better than it is and hyper-appreciate it.
-There is no set age you give them a cell phone. Basically just when they ask is whenever they need one and they get it that day as long as they are comlpliant with your few commandments.
-They get the talk at 8 
-They get redpilled at 12
-Anything to glamourize good colleges and make them want to go there.
-They will have to play A SPORT 2 seasons of the year. It doesn't matter what it is. It can be XC in fall and Track in the spring if they are not cooridinated but they will play A SPORT 2 seasons out of the year.
-In return for this they keep getting the newest iphone.
-They will be sent to an expensive, preppy school
-They will go to every formal function and it will be made a big deal. I will splurge on these so they look forward to them positively and not like a chore.
-The house will be kept presentable and they can entertain friends whenever and don't need permission to invite friends over.
-Positive reinforcement always. Paid for good report cards, achievements praised, get a nice car for 16th birthday for following your rules and they will be made aware of this at 13 or 14. Negative reinforcement always backfires.
-They will not be degraded at a minimum wage job when they turn 16 but given an enviable allowance just for doing what they are supposed to do.
-Religion will be talked about casually so they arent a bible-verse-memorizing FREAK

You do all this so they are set up to be in a position where they won't be in denial about how life really is.

vintologi.se

Banned
Surgerymax said:
In looks and emotional development they are extremely important. I want to raise perfect kids. If I see they are going in the ugly or weird/depressed direction I will start to get worried.

Looksmax Parenting:
-Breastmilk
-Make them play outside
-They get water at restaraunts and you say no 95% of the the time the ask for junk food
-They go to bed at 8 o'clock until third grade, then they get 9 o'clock and will be thankful for this until 7th grade when they get to stay up until ten on weekends only.
-They will get CONTACTS if they have vision problems.
-Will not waste time taking them to dermatolgist if need be for acne
-They will get braces early and get them off early. Invisalign if an option.
-They will take a vitamin
-They will not take any regular (every-day) rx's when they are still developing. ONLY when they get sick.
-You tell them mouth breathing has been linked to cancer and other horrible calamities

Personalitymax Parenting:
-DO NOT HOMESCHOOL!!!
-They can watch whatever they want on TV. If you shield a kid from Adult Swim until 9th grade they wont get certain references and then when they do find it they will this it's better than it is and hyper-appreciate it.
-There is no set age you give them a cell phone. Basically just when they ask is whenever they need one and they get it that day as long as they are comlpliant with your few commandments.
-They get the talk at 8 
-They get redpilled at 12
-Anything to glamourize good colleges and make them want to go there.
-They will have to play A SPORT 2 seasons of the year. It doesn't matter what it is. It can be XC in fall and Track in the spring if they are not cooridinated but they will play A SPORT 2 seasons out of the year.
-In return for this they keep getting the newest iphone.
-They will be sent to an expensive, preppy school
-They will go to every formal function and it will be made a big deal. I will splurge on these so they look forward to them positively and not like a chore.
-The house will be kept presentable and they can entertain friends whenever and don't need permission to invite friends over.
-Positive reinforcement always. Paid for good report cards, achievements praised, get a nice car for 16th birthday for following your rules and they will be made aware of this at 13 or 14. Negative reinforcement always backfires.
-They will not be degraded at a minimum wage job when they turn 16 but given an enviable allowance just for doing what they are supposed to do.
-Religion will be talked about casually so they arent a bible-verse-memorizing FREAK

You do all this so they are set up to be in a position where they won't be in denial about how life really is.
Good i make some minor modifications and make this a part of darwinian vintologi, since you contributed you can become official member if you want.

BOJANGLES

Incel
Overbearing parents that stop your immune system from doing anything can lead to Allergieswhich  are the main cause of mouthbreathing as well of general inflammation in the body. Mouthbreathing leads to recessed bones while inflammation leads to chronic fatigue and depression i.e. Social failo.

aspiedotnet

Gigachad
Rotters
I will make sure mines are tall, have good diet and join sports.

Kids also need freedom to express themselves