How I Make $200,000 a Year Demanding Money from Men Online LOL@BEINGBORNMALE!

zanz

Incel
:suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

https://archive.is/JGf1y

Some guys claim to be taking out cash advances to pay me. Whether it’s true or not, they need the rush of giving up something valuable -- and I don’t feel at all guilty about taking their money. Then I get people sending me $20 in tribute. My response: “20 dollars? I wipe my ass with $20 bills.” Seriously, what am I supposed to do with 20 dollars?

Then, in 2010, I was talking to this one guy about fetish stuff. He was into being made to do low, pathetic things. He was getting so hot and he typed, "Princess, please make me pay you." I had read about financial domination online, so I knew what was about to happen. In my head, it was like, Ding, ding, ding; this is it. I told him to send me $2,000. I didn’t know if he would really do it. But he did, and the next day I picked up my cash at Western Union. I made a conscious effort not to thank him for sending it. I said, “I received the money, whore. Now get down on your knees.”

I wound up earning 30 grand from him that year. Now I have a guy sending me a mandatory $3,000 per month, but I usually end up with more. I’m on his payroll, and the money gets direct-deposited into my bank account. Last year he paid for a girlfriend and I to fly business-class to Greece. When we landed, his driver picked us up and handed us our island-hopping itinerary. Hotels and meals and everything were all paid for. The last week of the trip, I met a hot young Greek guy and bragged about him online. [The client] was jealous, but being jealous turns him on. Just hearing about me being with the Greek guy is enough of a reward for him.

Vaginas can be considered as a stinking, dripping ATM that allows most sluts to withdraw funds from any man they encounter.

Dat feel when the midwife told your parents "Congratulations, it's a boy".

zanz

Incel
Norwood Cemetery said:
Vaginas can be considered as a stinking, dripping ATM that allows most sluts to withdraw funds from any man they encounter.

Dat feel when the midwife told your parents "Congratulations, it's a boy".

Being born female is life on extremely easy mode.

Even these obese 1/10 cunts get worshipped by men way out of their league and even by good looking guys with a fat fetish. Constant validation, zero pressure to get a job, just find a man with a good income and leech off him for life.

Yet if youre a below average looking male, women are repulsed by you. Seen polls on reddit where about 70-80% were virgin, even the misc has 30-50% virgins. If your short, uglyo r balding you are fucked. If you're obese, ugly and female you can make a living by eating on webcam and good looking guys paying you to sit on them.

BEING
BORN
MALE

IS

A

JOKE

purps drank

Slayer
We need a vigilante super hero that hunts these guys down and injects them with test until they either grow a pair of balls or die.