• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

how i got taller (manlets gtfih)

zygomatix

Joke
 i grew 3 inches taller from meditation, its very simple; all u do is put on pituitary gland binaural beats (i used the 90 min version from StandardBinauralBeat on youtube) , lay on your back and feel the sensation of yourself growing in your legs, imagine and feel yourself getting taller; the more detailed the better. do this for about half an hour everday and u will get taller, i can guarantee on my life this works. it took me about a month to grow half an inch but it was worth every minute

dont check your height everyday as not seeing the change u want will affect your subconscious mind, check every 2 weeks or month even

one thing to keep in mind is u must eat a lot in order to grow; u cant build a house with no bricks. ur body needs material in order to make physical changes, make sure u get your daily protein intake for your body weight, get lots of calcium and take vitamins 

it works 100%, my family and friends have noticed my height increase and there blown away. the mind is very powerful, people never believe me when i say i went from 5'11 to almost 6'2 from meditation, if they wanna be so fucking braindead and influenced by todays shithole society and stay a manlet for the rest of their lives then they can. people want to get taller but they reject the possibility when i tell them how; they dont believe in anything other that a material universe when theres actually so much more than that

LookismUser

♾infinite being♾

zygomatix

Joke
Churchgrill said:
This happened

yes, why would i lie? im not making shit like this up because in what way would that benefit me, im just tryna help other people but everytime i tell them this they reject the possibility

kidlordx

Rotter
lol at this next level jewish cope

its all genetics

richard ramizrez grew up on coca cola and mars bars and ended up 6ft6 chiseled chad

zygomatix

Joke
fuckedposthistory said:
DIDN'T READ.

lol i dont care, be a manlet for the rest of ur life

kidlordx said:
lol at this next level jewish cope

its all genetics

richard ramizrez grew up on coca cola and mars bars and ended up 6ft6 chiseled chad

nah man, im tryna tell u its not

this is 100% true

zygomatix

Joke
Bhunnah said:
how old were you exactly start to finish

21, before i started doing this i hadnt grown since i was 17 which means i knew my growth plates were closed, im 22 now

can you just link the video that you used here? there are a ton of videos like what youre talking about and I dont know which are legit or not

gaycel_l

Regular
I cant read all of that but im happy it worked out for you

I fuck up sometimes when I don’t want to grow and dream about being taller by accident and wake up 2-3cm taller it fucking sucks already 7’4” need to stop growing how do I turn it off OP

zygomatix

Joke
AutistFrmrlyKnownAsPrince said:
can you just link the video that you used here? there are a ton of videos like what youre talking about and I dont know which are legit or not