sparta

Cuck
Have people called you ugly and women wanted nothing to do with you because of your bad looks? Or have you received positive validation and preferential treatment your whole life because you're attractive? Chime in!

sparta said:
Gum Cutter said:
It led me to where I am right now.
Be more precise please.
IT let me to a position of posting on "lookism.net" in the first place. Actually I am sneaking in a few posts before work because I don't have girls blowing up my phone or anything.  

If I was one of the normal ones I would have woken up to a quick fuck session before work instead of a quick posting session

allindaeyes

Banned
last part but to me its not that major as i'm not god mode. However, I have alwys been complimented on looks, even by older people. Recently one of my dads friends whos in her 30s came over to my house and his wifes in her 20s she legit stared at my eyes lustfully for like a minute straight and was looking at child hood photos with my mum commenting how good looking and cute I was. I want to bang her so bad but I know its impossible as I'd probably get found out and fked up. The best part is older peoples validation. Jst lmao at how slooty women are though, girls have liked me since I was younger my age and even older, I highly doubt ugly people were ever found cute and adored by teenage girls

I found out about it before lookism but memes where theres the truecel neck beard and the good looking guy with introvert personality and females comments really opened my eyes. If I act shy/dodgy they will say its cute often but if its another guy they will say its creepy or sleazy

allindaeyes

Banned
Maximus said:
allindaeyes said:
The best part is older peoples validation.
What? Old people are bluepill as fuck and spew bullshit. I've been called handsome by older people, now that's 100% certified bullshit right there. I think it's their weak eyes and all the illnesses they have, their brains are fucked up too and they see things that aren't there.
not that old people, i mean people that are old compared to u, so I'm a teenager, i mean people in their 20s,30s ( including people I didnt know, they dont always compliment but there is always a clear bias/favoiritism ).

Actual old people are nice all round yea. The reason they do this is because they think youth=beauty which obv is true but doesnt always apply, also they think if ur healthy=good looking

bajskorven

King of Chads
i cant get a social life, friends and girls/sex because of my repulsive face.

AmbalasBacia

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT
I BECAME A DEPRESSED RETARD UPON DISCOVERING THE BLACKPILL

THEN I BECAME A HAPPY-GO-LUCKY ASSHOLE

A GENUINE IMPROVEMENT