Gandharva

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
934
Reputation
4
from a bank?can you get one if you have debts?


I just dont know how long Im gonna hold it until I snap and go ER. :pistoldouble: 

Ive been in the house for a month.I want my social life back..I need my surgery daymnit.

cant take this shit anymore.
 

Yogapants

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
542
Reputation
0
It's pretty easy to get one. Just go to the bank and apply for one
 

Gandharva

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
934
Reputation
4
Yogapants said:
It's pretty easy to get one. Just go to the bank and apply for one
well I have internet bakiering and you can apply for it there...only problem is,is will they accept me?Ive been living in the red for months now.you need minimum 650 per month to get it,while I do get that every month its not in positive because Im in the red.


if this works Ill have my blepharoplasty asap and be out banging girls and leaving this shithole behind.
 

Yogapants

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
542
Reputation
0
Gandharva said:
Yogapants said:
It's pretty easy to get one. Just go to the bank and apply for one
well I have internet bakiering and you can apply for it there...only problem is,is will they accept me?Ive been living in the red for months now.you need minimum 650 per month to get it,while I do get that every month its not in positive because Im in the red.


if this works Ill have my blepharoplasty asap and be out banging girls and leaving this shithole behind.
It probably varies bank to bank...with my bank there's no requirement like that
 

Gandharva

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
934
Reputation
4
Victory said:
sub 5's aren't allowed credit cards anymore
even when my blepharitis is at its worst stages im not sub 5.lmao maybe 5.2 but not sub 5.

im a 3/10 right now typing this...I epilated half my face but couldn't epilate the rest so im stuck with half a beard...also I ordered a numbing cream so I can epilate the other part..but that doesn't seem to be in the mail...or some nig neighbor stole it.  plus my blephairits is at its worst stages ina long time despite sleeping with 2 pillows,putting hemmerhoid cream on my eyelids ,and taking a hot shower.

you cant make this shit up.is there some divine entity that has beef with me?
[hr]
I literally went from 7/10 atleast facially to 3/10 in a matter of days

 

leonpig

Verified Female💘
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
3,832
Reputation
962
:cage:

Muhhhh 2015 lookism golden days

LMFAOOO

Imagine waking up to SHIT THREADS like this instead of he pure golden 2018 era
 

earth2

Normie
Joined
Jul 16, 2018
Messages
1,626
Reputation
12
leonpig said:
:cage:

Muhhhh 2015 lookism golden days

LMFAOOO

Imagine waking up to SHIT THREADS like this instead of he pure golden 2018 era
legit. muh pre-industrial lookism era

on a side note op's avi gave me a boner