How hard is it for an incel to drive and maintain a car?

TheTrews

Normie
Well basically I never got a driving licence or a car because: a) I live in a congested city with good transport where you don't absolutely need a car auv nd b) The thought of driving, taking care of (tax, not, repairs, diy to fix the car) scares me. 

I guess my question can be broken into two parts: difficulty of driving and maintaining.

I've driven before and it was fairly easy, but I still don't get how there aren't more crashes because I swear its easy to misjudge your car bumpers distance from parked and driving cars. Maybe its not so bad.

I didn't try parking but I guess its a bit tricky but manageable with practice. Still don't get how cars park in spaces just a few cms longer than the car itself.

Secondly is maintaining a car. How hard is it for an incel introvert to deal with garages, car repair shops etc.? What about if you break down in the middle of nowhere or something, could you fix you car and how easy is it to learn that shit?

TheTrews said:
I've driven before and it was fairly easy, but I still don't get how there aren't more crashes because I swear its easy to misjudge your car bumpers distance from parked and driving cars. Maybe its not so bad.
As long as you see their tires it's fine. Also when you get too close you'll see the reflection of your own lights on the other car.

Boss

Slayer
Driving on highways is easy, in citys with stoplight and all the roads it can be a little confusing at first but easy to learn

Maintaining a car is easy lol just know how to replace tires and stuff.

Weaselface said:
Driving is easy and often like therapy.
Legit. Driving at night when there's nobody out and listening to music is extremely relaxing. It makes you feel better about yourself and gives you time to think.

alien

Chad
Rotters
Happy Go Lucky said:
Legit. Driving at night when there's nobody out and listening to music is extremely relaxing. It makes you feel better about yourself and gives you time to think.
Driving late at night at like 1am-2am or early in the morning on Saturday or Sunday (6am-7am) is great.

I hate driving in congested traffic. When it's quiet on the road, it's relaxing.