How hard is it for a 6/10 to get a looksmatch

Spectre

Normie
Context..

I'm a  white 19 y/o PSL 6, also 6'2'' and a gymcel with norwood 1 dark hair if those factors help. 

I have severe depression/anxiety since my high school days so I never get out, but, all of my facebook friends (I looked  at profiles for 4 hours they all were ranging from a 4 to a weak 7) who are in relationships are dating their looksmatch so shouldn't it be relatively easy if it's this consistent with my FB friends?

This is what I consider to be a 6. Am I off base? Should I go ER?

[img=324x484]

Spectre

Normie
BlackPiller said:
get a social circle and lower your inhibtions.
Legit. I'm going to do a lot of dark triad stuff to numb myself plus get on meds.

Brotha Techno

Banned
6'2 6/10 gymcel who's 19

i knew u were a fraud all along

ur gonna be a 7 soon too i bet

holy fuck this fills me with rage

gonna go binge on cookies

:turban:  u op

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
That girl is an 8.... at least here in subhuman UK she would be..

She'd be a 10 in my shitstain university  :rage:

Getting a 6/10 is harder than getting a 9/10, 6/10's are hit on the most. 6/10's rarely date their looksmatch either.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Depends where you live. In America you can fuck your looksmatch already, while in Europe looks isn't enough, you also need to have social circle and be popular.

Spectre

Normie
gogger said:
Joosten is like an irl 7 at least
In that pic boyo? I chose it consciously because it doesn't show how great her eyes actually are.
[hr]
Brotha Techno said:
6'2 6/10 gymcel who's 19

i knew u were a fraud all along

ur gonna be a 7 soon too i bet

holy fuck this fills me with rage

gonna go binge on cookies

:turban:  u op
:stare:

I wish I was frauding boyo, these guys tell me  a 6 barely gets table scraps. Legit makes me not even want to better my mental state.
[hr]
MENTAL_CEL said:
That girl is an 8.... at least here in subhuman UK she would be..

She'd be a 10 in my shitstain university  :rage:

Getting a 6/10 is harder than getting a 9/10, 6/10's are hit on the most. 6/10's rarely date their looksmatch either.
An 8? Jfc. I get that she is an above average slim white chick but fuck, an 8? You an ethnik?

twisty

Banned
She is good 7 for me...GF material...6 is little worse looking in general

twisty

Banned
Spectre said:
LostTuna said:
pretty easy if ur not retarded
Fuck
[hr]
twisty said:
She is good 7 for me...GF material...6 is little worse looking in general
Example? if you don't mind.
I watched her again..u alsmot get the point she is 6 but i think she is weak 7 now..dont have a time for examples but if she only has a worse hair she will be 6

Spectre

Normie
twisty said:
Spectre said:
Fuck
[hr]

Example? if you don't mind.
I watched her again..u alsmot get the point she is 6 but i think she is weak 7 now..dont have a time for examples but if she only has a worse hair she will be 6
Yeah, she certainly has her moments. No prob.

looksmatch?! baaaaahahahahahahahahaha, do you even hipergamy boyo?

you must date at least a point down boyo.

fuck boyo.

it is over!

Spectre

Normie
Paedophile Clown said:
looksmatch?! baaaaahahahahahahahahaha, do you even hipergamy boyo?

you must date at least a point down boyo.

fuck boyo.

it is over!
Looksmatch or death tbh. Thinking about running move to SLC game. That way all of the girls are deluded by their strict patriarchal/non westernized religious doctrine, perfect hunting ground.

Magic

Chad
What is my looksmatch If im a 3.5 babyfaced curry

Eric

Incel
Spectre said:
Context..

I'm a  white 19 y/o PSL 6, also 6'2'' and a gymcel with norwood 1 with dark hair if those factors help. 

I have severe depression/anxiety since my high school days so I never get out, but, all of my facebook friends (I looked  at profiles for 4 hours they all were ranging from a 4 to a weak 7) who are in relationships are dating their looksmatch so shouldn't it be relatively easy if it's this consistent with my FB friends?

Similar stats OP. Here's to hoping we can find a looksmatch by summer. Starting to get discouraged after things not working out with a couple girls, but I still believe people mostly date their looksmatches.

Spectre

Normie
Eric said:
Spectre said:
Context..

I'm a  white 19 y/o PSL 6, also 6'2'' and a gymcel with norwood 1 with dark hair if those factors help. 

Similar stats OP. Here's to hoping we can find a looksmatch by summer. Starting to get discouraged after things not working out with a couple girls, but I still believe people mostly date their looksmatches.
I literally went through hundreds of profiles from my friend list, at some point anecdotes become data, maybe it's just my location (the south) where things maybe aren't as bad as the urbanite fags who post here, but it's way too much of a coincident if 9 out of 10 are dating their looksmatch.

If not we can both move to Salt Lake City and run PLD game.