How good looking are they?

UglySlayerCel

Banned
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
440
Reputation
0
First guy has potential 
ill give him a weak 6 due to shit frame and pencil neck

Second guy 4.5
 
B

Billy

Guest
UglySlayerCel said:
First guy has potential 
ill give him a weak 6 due to shit frame and pencil neck

Second guy 4.5
Ocho said:
Billy said:
Youre crazy. All three of these guys are legit 7-8
no they're not. gtfo
Why not? What's wrong with their faces? They have good facial balance and proportions.
[hr]
Next thing you're gonna tell me is that these guys aren't good looking 

Piccsa
 

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
19,027
Reputation
1,896
ethinkkks/10

but i bet that in their enthnikkk surroundings they are considered good-looking
 
B

Billy

Guest
lms_rotten_zombie said:
ethinkkks/10

but i bet that in their enthnikkk surroundings they are considered good-looking
Nah man. People giving 4/10 for these guys? These guys arent ugly at all. They are slayers I think
 

Slayer

Normie
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
1,108
Reputation
0
They are all ugly, first guy is haloed by high trust look
 

Profanity

Banned
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
1,413
Reputation
0
1st guy with ugly eye brows 4,
2nd guy with feminine features 4
3rd guy is like around 5
 

Ocho

Incel
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
201
Reputation
0
They aren't ugly.  They are average to SLIGHTLY above average, but aren't worth a second glance( don't mean that in a disrespectful way to them but they wouldn't turn heads) know what I mean?
 
B

Billy

Guest
Yeah that makes more sense. But I feel that everyone on this board exaggerates everything when it comes to looks and what women want. There's lots of delusion here.
 

igesio

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,851
Reputation
2
Billy said:
Yeah that makes more sense. But I feel that everyone on this board exaggerates everything when it comes to looks and what women want. There's lots of delusion here.
Nothing is deluded. You are either attractive to women or not. There is no difference between ugly and average
 
B

Billy

Guest
igesio said:
Billy said:
Yeah that makes more sense. But I feel that everyone on this board exaggerates everything when it comes to looks and what women want. There's lots of delusion here.
Nothing is deluded. You are either attractive to women or not. There is no difference between ugly and average
Right. But unless you're a super model, some girls will end up being attracted to you. These guys all ended up marrying good looking girls by regular people standards. Not everyone is looking to marry supermodels
 
Top