Black Pill How good are the FAT STORES around your eyes

subliminaluser

legit chad
Under 18
I read the biggest cause of aging in people is the loss of their youthful fat pads in their face. But I didn't see the full extent of that until now:

This is in our toxic world you need to be ideally 30 pounds overweight, even better from raw fats (you won't look fat if you get here with raw fats because raw fats are 1/50th the size of cooked fats, which explode in size like popcorn when cooked) so that when your body detoxes the heavy metal and other toxins from your brain, it won't need to pull all the fats from your face leaving you with sunken eyes, nasolabial indents (which turn into nasolabial folds later.)

To demonstrate how good good fat pads look on a person here are some examples:

shanina shaik 4.jpg

Shanina Shaik, would look really bad with sunken eyes etc

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 2.22.17 AM.png

This girl from the Riff Raff Dolce & Gabbana music video. I couldn't believe how pretty she was when I first saw her so I had to figure out why. What I realized is that she still has prime JB tier (or better even) fat pads in her face and around her eyes especially. She's probably like 24 in this video and normally I would never go for anything but prime girls and 24 is way too old for me, but she can get it any day because she still has a great youthful appeal.

Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 1.50.20 AM.png

Unironically I know this person IRL, and in this photo she was still in high school but as you can see because of the youthful fat that left her eyes and went straight to her tits (lawl) she looks much older, and subsequently the Indians who made this ad are pretending she's a mother. You'll be lucky to find a white girl past 21 with better fat pads than this though srs, girls peak at 16 in 2020

Girls are getting filler injections exactly for this reason, to try and fraud their lost youthful fad pads. The result will never look as good as having them naturally of course. Or maybe they'll look better if you have ruined DNA. I digress

The only legit way to restore your youthful fat stores in your face is to eat a bunch of raw animal fat (sv3rige style) and rub raw sour cream (cream taken off of raw unpasteurized milk and let ferment for a bit) on your face especially around the eye area. A great option too would be blood straight from an animal too like the Masaai enjoy every single day (jfl at your life)
masaai blood drinking.jpg

stone

Krugul mostaan kerbish nats
HQNP
Legit

Do cooked fat stores eventually get displaced by raw fat stores overtime, or do you have to lose that first?

subliminaluser

legit chad
Under 18
Fuck I'm too high T the girl in the riff raff video is goanna make me explode in my pants with zero stimulation and I'm goanna have the same fate as @GigaLarp

These prime youthful fat store girls man

subliminaluser

legit chad
Under 18
Legit

Do cooked fat stores eventually get displaced by raw fat stores overtime, or do you have to lose that first?
Yes they do get displaced. You can expedite the process by gaining 30lbs, staying ""fat"" for 3-6 months then cutting weight quickly with the weight loss diet (1 or 2 weeks) to get the bad fats out. Then get fat again