How girl see you now you are Lookmaxxed

How they act with you ? Are they more open ?

Personnaly i got more attention after days

This question is espicially for people who changed like Dan

Not fully looksmaxed, but I got laid a few weeks after jaw implants. I get more attention from woman now than I ever did before, but my eyes just don't feel right. They're still subhuman. I have to fix it, and it's only till I fix my eyes, and long philtrum where I will be truly content with myself, but a lot of my insecurity is passing away. I now have no issues with turning to the side because my profile isn't nearly as hideous as it used to be.

Enigmatic

Rotter
whywoulditmatter said:
Not fully looksmaxed, but I got laid a few weeks after jaw implants. I get more attention from woman now than I ever did before, but my eyes just don't feel right. They're still subhuman. I have to fix it, and it's only till I fix my eyes, and long philtrum where I will be truly content with myself, but a lot of my insecurity is passing away. I now have no issues with turning to the side because my profile isn't nearly as hideous as it used to be.

:clap:

My nigga made it

Starcrazy

Rotter
they treat me noticeably better, and I mean all people, not only women; but there's still a long way to go, cutting to low bf is going to be hell

Pinhead said:
whywoulditmatter said:

:situation:

motivational af

but wait.....u have a tall wide face

FUCKGFRYDUOGHYDFIOG

You seriously need to send me a shot of your face via pm.

Ascent_II

Machine
whywoulditmatter said:

:nod2:

So fucking proud of you man. Keep me updated and do me proud. 

All those filthy sub 6 whores that gave you dirty looks will bow before you. I saw your jaw/chin implants; your profile looks beautiful. 

Good fucking shit man!