How Exactly Does High IQ equate to better social ability?

I would argue I've seen the opposite. A lot of my people in my uni got in simply because of grades and SAT scores(I go to a top 50 private uni). Yes, there's a decent population that were popular(class pres, involved in sports, part of the cool crowd). But a siginificant portion of the college population is the kids who really couldn't relate to the normalfags, and just focused on school.

You see that in practically every university: public or private, and especially the technical/engineering colleges. How exactly does being smarter help you socially in any way?

The only way its helped me(undiagnosed aspie)  is that I understand the predictable ways girls will act, and how not to fall for them. but I always have to watch about making the conversation too technical if I want to get girls. At least from what I've learned in my two years in college, you're better off being on the lower end of the IQ spectrum

IcedEarth

Slayer
it doesn't I've met bunch of 130-140 IQ people, I fucked over with serious stuff lots and lots of them even though I'm like 105

my personal experience is that 90% of high IQ people are legit dumb with their life they make the worst choices possible

EQ however is correlated to success

Franktank

Normie
[font='Lyon Text', Georgia, Times, serif]IQ tests measure [/font][font='Lyon Text', Georgia, Times, serif]current [/font][font='Lyon Text', Georgia, Times, serif]academic abilities -- not any sort of fixed, innate intelligence. More specifically, the best-known IQ battery, "Stanford-Binet 5," measures Fluid Reasoning, Knowledge, Quantitative Reasoning, Visual-Spatial Processing, and Working Memory. Collectively, these skills are known as "symbolic logic." Among other things, IQ tests do not measure creativity;[/font][font='Lyon Text', Georgia, Times, serif][/font][font='Lyon Text', Georgia, Times, serif] they do not measure "practical intelligence" (otherwise known as "street smarts");[/font][font='Lyon Text', Georgia, Times, serif][ii][/font][font='Lyon Text', Georgia, Times, serif]and they do not measure what some psychologists call "emotional intelligence."[/font]

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
IcedEarth said:
it doesn't I've met bunch of 130-140 IQ people, I fucked over with serious stuff lots and lots of them even though I'm like 105

my personal experience is that 90% of high IQ people are legit dumb with their life they make the worst choices possible

You're a horrible person senpai commit HARAKIRI

IcedEarth

Slayer
Harakiri said:
IcedEarth said:

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Harakiri said:
IcedEarth said:

IcedEarth said:
Harakiri said:
fuck I jacked it 4 times today already fml