• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How does testosterone influence the brain development ?

Like if you are born with high T, you will have a different brain than someone who's low t

so how does Test influence the brain?

MaleModel18

Banned
Rick Del Stick said:
Like if you are born with high T, you will have a different brain than someone who's low t

yes,
from the little, I have read what I have gathered so far...

high Pren t: 
high spatial ability, Low verbal reasoning. 
Significantly reduced empathy
significantly more likely to be high in dark triad traits
Also they/we like to troll/bully studies have linked dark triad traits to trolling/bullying. essentially trolls are individuals who are high in dark triad traits and high prenatal t = high in dark triad traits.
hypersexual aroused by an array of things
more likely to be homosexual
more likely to engage in criminal behaviour, also their crimes are specific and are more aggressive in nature
link to prenatal t studies:
https://h2d4d.blogspot.com/2016/07/effects-of-testosterone-on-brain-and.html

MaleModel18 said:
Rick Del Stick said:

yes,

high Pren t: 
Also they/we like to troll/bully studies have linked dark triad traits to trolling/bullying. essentially trolls are individuals who are high in dark triad traits and high prenatal t = high in dark triad traits.
more likely to engage in criminal behaviour, also their crimes are specific and are more aggressive in nature

+ more likely to be autistic

[video=youtube]

But I'm not sure if it's purely from very high test in the womb, it's likely a combination of test + something bad like mercury

misterbob

Rotter
MaleModel18 said:
Rick Del Stick said:

yes,

high Pren t: 
VERBAL REASONING IS ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND INFORMATION FROM TEXT AND ABILITY TO PRESENT INFORMATION VERBAL?

WHAT IS SPATIAL ABILITY?

MaleModel18

Banned
Rick Del Stick said:
MaleModel18 said:
yes,

high Pren t: 

[video=youtube]

But I'm not sure if it's purely from very high test in the womb, it's likely a combination of test + something bad like mercury

I was about to edit my op and state essentially a high functioning milder form of autism.
all the new findings on autism keep on increasing the validity of the extremely high prenatal T and autism. id say it now probably the leading theory as to what causes autism.

I also missed out they are more anti-social.
selfish in nature, 
more likely to be utilitarian when it comes to reasoning
less care for bond making in terms of human relationships.
more likely to be the strong silent types

MaleModel18 said:
Rick Del Stick said:

[video=youtube]

I was about to edit my op and state essentially a high functioning milder form of autism.
all the new findings on autism keep on increasing the validity of the extremely high prenatal T and autism. id say it now probably the leading theory as to what causes autism.

I also missed out they are more anti-social.
selfish in nature, 
more likely to be utilitarian when it comes to reasoning
less care for bond making in terms of human relationships.
more likely to be the strong silent types

I've also read somewhere that IQ is negatively correlated with test

MaleModel18

Banned
Rick Del Stick said:

pren or pub T? Read that too, also read studies which state it was the same. so i don't know.
Fetal Testosterone positively associated with autism, no relationship with IQ test results
"fT (fetal Testosterone) levels were positively associated with higher scores on the CAST (Childhood Autism Spectrum Test) and AQ-Child (Child Autism Spectrum Quotient). This relationship was seen within sex as well as when the sexes were combined, suggesting this is an effect of fT ratherthan of sex per se. No relationships were found between overall IQ and the predictor variables, or between IQ and CAST or AQ-Child. These findings are consistent with the hypothesis that prenatal androgen exposure is related to children exhibiting more autistic traits."

(source: British Journal of Psychology (2009), 100, 1–22, Fetal testosterone and autistic traits, Bonnie Auyeung, Simon Baron-Cohen, Emma Ashwin, Rebecca Knickmeyer, Kevin Taylor, and Gerald Hackett)

MaleModel18 said:
Rick Del Stick said:

pren or pub T? Read that too, also read studies which state it was the same. so i don't know.
Fetal Testosterone positively associated with autism, no relationship with IQ test results

(source: British Journal of Psychology (2009), 100, 1–22, Fetal testosterone and autistic traits, Bonnie Auyeung, Simon Baron-Cohen, Emma Ashwin, Rebecca Knickmeyer, Kevin Taylor, and Gerald Hackett)

think it was prenatal

got any studies about females prefering high fWHR face when ovulating? and is it because of fwhr coming from broad zygos or a combination of midface length+zygos?

(I don't think midface height is important as long if it's average in terms of sexual preference, broad zygos are way more important)

MaleModel18

Banned
Rick Del Stick said:
MaleModel18 said:

think it was prenatal

got any studies about females prefering high fWHR face when ovulating? and is it because of fwhr coming from broad zygos or a combination of midface length+zygos?

(I don't think midface height is important as long if it's average in terms of sexual preference, broad zygos are way more important)
no outright studies 
but we know that high pren t have more brachycephalic facial structures thus broader faces and the study below shows them more attractive for STM so we could conclude so
Low 2D:4D ratio in men makes them more attractive to women (but only as short-term mates, and especially to masculinized women)
"Results also indicated that a low (more masculine) 2D:4D ratio in the right hand was related to men’s attractiveness. This relationship occurred controlling for body size and personality/sex roles, along with relevant demographics. The findings suggest that women may be partially attracted to men because of their relative level of prenatal androgen exposure; and that features of physical attractiveness in men are, at least partly, androgen-based markers of fitness detectable by women."
(Bogaert, Anthony F., Catherine C. Fawcett, and Luanne K. Jamieson. "Attractiveness, body size, masculine sex roles and 2D: 4D ratios in men." Personality and Individual Differences 47, no. 4 (2009): 273-278.)

also, it's not the zygos the whole face is wide the mandible, forehead, zygos. they have a broad skull with less protrusive zygos as their jaw is wide too.

the midface(brow to base of nose) is stunted/shorter due to the brachycephalic cranium structure

MaleModel18 said:
Rick Del Stick said:
think it was prenatal

no outright studies 
but we know that high pren t have more brachycephalic facial structures thus broader faces and the study below shows them more attractive for STM so we could conclude so
Low 2D:4D ratio in men makes them more attractive to women (but only as short-term mates, and especially to masculinized women)
(Bogaert, Anthony F., Catherine C. Fawcett, and Luanne K. Jamieson. "Attractiveness, body size, masculine sex roles and 2D: 4D ratios in men." Personality and Individual Differences 47, no. 4 (2009): 273-278.)

also, it's not the zygos the whole face is wide the mandible, forehead, zygos. they have a broad skull with less protrusive zygos as their jaw is wide too.

the midface(brow to base of nose) is stunted/shorter due to the brachycephalic cranium structure

I mean someone like Meeks has average length midface which is ideal in terms of attractiveness and broad zygos which are ideal in terms of dominance.

stunt nose loses points on attractiveness though