How does one go about getting a blood test to measure t levels

Cloud

Gigachad
So you go to your local GP, and simply say you want a blood test? Surely you need a reason. What reason do you give. I want to get my tested but need a reason otherwise the doctor will wonder why I want my t levels checked.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
There are places that just deal with testosterone treatment. You can go to one of those and get your test ordered no problem. The doctors that work at those places know the deal and will give you no problem at all

Cloud

Gigachad
DuckDuckIncel said:
There are places that just deal with testosterone treatment. You can go to one of those and get your test ordered no problem. The doctors that work at those places know the deal and will give you no problem at all
What places?You prob have to be reffered by a GP doc first.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Cloud said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
What places?You prob have to be reffered by a GP doc first.
No you dont. One time I called a testosterone treatment center thinking it was a GP. They started telling me when I would get a blood test and I said "wait for what?" , then they explained they only did testosterone treatment.

currypowder

Normie
Say you tried roids and messed your hormone levels. Due to biomedical principals and harm prevention they need to give you a blood test.
Source: I'm a doctor.

Magnus

Lookism God
currypowder said:
Say you tried roids and messed your hormone levels. Due to biomedical principals and harm prevention they need to give you a blood test.
Source: I'm a doctor.
srs?

ketzdinio

Slayer
Yeah I can see why you'd be worried about that. Doctors seem to be kind of strict about those types of blood tests. I called in and said I wanted an appointment, waited for like 2 months, and when I got in he just looked at me and said "meh you look like a big boy!! I'm sure your test levels are fine", and that was it. He did agree to do some thyroid tests for some reason.