• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How does Frank Yang's hot girlfriend still stay with him

Dark latino

Rotter
[video=youtube]She is good looking with a fantastic ass and he is fucking nuts

[video=youtube]How does she not get turned off by things like this?Sometimes I beleive it's only his looks that make girls stay with him

Pouuop

Machine
I think his mother is a multi millionaire and he's rich af

He's rich, GL, gymcel, speaks more than one language, does art installations, is an internet celeb and plays violin.

yungfett

Regular
frank yang pisses me off tbh. The dude tries acting weird, but doing it "ironically", but the truth is, if you're doing weird/gay shit like he is doing, even if you're doing it ironically it still comes off cringe as fuck. Just because frank yang is doing it as a big joke doesnt mean that he doesnt look like an actual idiot when he does stuff like that.

Dark latino

Rotter
Pouuop said:
Post proof that he is rich
Christian Troy said:
He's  GL, gymcel, speaks more than one language, does art installations, is an internet celeb and plays violin.

All these sound like cope he sucks black dildos on camera lol

Pouuop

Machine
Dark latino said:
Pouuop said:

just watch his videos dude live in a huge house and has his own maid / travels the world / doesnt have a job / ...

Dark latino

Rotter
Pouuop said:
Dark latino said:

just watch his videos dude live in a huge house and has his own maid / travels the world / doesnt have a job / ...
Post some videos of his house

Pouuop

Machine
Dark latino said:
Pouuop said:

10:22

[video=youtube]httphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byfc6SBqM-w://[/video]

[video=youtube]

modified

hairloss expert
Pouuop said:
Dark latino said:

10:22

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]

Fixed. Also, looks like a normal house to me.

And where was he living in the OP video? Korea? Japan?

coldfish

Regular
because his girl aint that hot. plenty of chick like that in SEA cities. shes also a midget so cant be carshow model. instagram and twitch arent popular in the region so no easy money either. he IS the biggest fish she can catch

Dark latino

Rotter
coldfish said:
because his girl aint that hot. plenty of chick like that in SEA cities. shes also a midget so cant be carshow model. instagram and twitch arent popular in the region so no easy money either. he IS the biggest fish she can catch

I read that he is a millionaire?But how people know this shit?

Shameless

PSL Hall of Fame
Shitposters
Lol at thinking you know what girls find attractive

coldfish

Regular
Dark latino said:
coldfish said:

I read that he is a millionaire?But how people know this shit?

mabe he just flaunted his money at clubs or in his videos , then words of mouth got out. its not considered tacky or low class to  brag about your daddy's money or do stupid shit like washing table with expensive liquor here in asia, maybe because there are still few rich people