How do you social media max?

HEROIN

Chad
whats the best way to have a slayer facebook/instagram profile

One approach:

[1] Have a lot of GL pics of yourself, preferably not selfies.
[2] Have a lot of NT people who interact with your timeline.
[3] Post a diverse selection of activities, including pictures of you doing them, that demonstrate a "well rounded" and accomplished life.
[4] Make sure your social media connections are diverse enough in measures of status. They shouldn't all be good looking, or you'll look vain. They shouldn't all be rich, or you'll look stuck up. They shouldn't all be ugly or you'll look like you can't interact with beautiful people. You get the picture.
[5] Don't brag about anything except your career. That includes "accidentally" posting a pic of your Ferrari, dick, etc.
[6] If you want to brag, get your social media connections to do it for you.
[7] Be an asshole and completely self absorbed. Be stuck up about your SMV.

[8] (maybe this should be [2]) CREATE DRAMA, but don't look like you created it and NEVER let anyone suspect that you staged it

If you want to get scientific, look up things like "key influencer" and other graph theory based concepts in social media analysis. This only really applies if your feeds are public or at least visible to connections of connections.

Presence

Coper
MushroomCloud said:
If you want to get scientific, look up things like "key influencer" and other graph theory based concepts in social media analysis. This only really applies if your feeds are public or at least visible to connections of connections.
This sounds intriguing please elaborate

assburger

Gigachad
rigidity said:
Have a life and don't be user HEROIN on Lookism.
:clap:

this isn't something u manufacture.. its a result of being a socially active NT

Presence said:
MushroomCloud said:
This sounds intriguing please elaborate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centrality

Brands monitor social media to determine the most central nodes in a social network, so that they know who they need to influence to have the greatest possible influence on target nodes. I guess stars like Bieber and others could use a similar strategy. It's really hard to do without a lot of data, but there are ways to get such data. For normal people, you just try to get shared by or interactions from very popular (wrt your target) nodes on whatever social network you're on.

By the way I think flashy cars can work to some degree, but it depends. If you're not loaded anyway, I guess usually altruism is more seductive than cars. And music / art / style probably trumps both altruism and bling. But FIRST is social proof - getting social proof from popular & central social media nodes (popular & central wrt your target). And it's a lot better if that social proof is in the form of interactions that are visible to other nodes, possibly on their feeds or whatever.

That sounds theoretical but it basically means having a public facebook with a lot of cool people making visible interactions on your feed. And your feed must have a lot of pics and posts that work to your strengths. Beyond that you can use a lot of the more advanced features of social networks, but those are obvious once you get the basics down.

Don't want to say too much about where I got these ideas, but everything in the first paragraph above is 100% legit. The rest includes a lot of my own ideas and observations.

True Romance said:
That helps a lot, but you could make a 6 a LOT more popular than a typical 8 by posting good content and applying social media analysis / info retrieval concepts.
[hr]
It also works to post very viral content... stuff that gets shared and shared. Offensive or shocking stuff helps.

And, as always, it helps to stick an attractive face into all content. When I mentioned music and art above... I meant, quite possibly sets of photos of YOU doing art.

I am sure a 6 with good social media planning could be a hell of a lot more popular than a typical 8 and be seen by more eyes. But if you're talking about being attractive, then of course an 8 beats a 6 almost every time on social media too.

HEROIN

Chad
on the 8+ comment

tbh im not even deluded I think I definitely look 7+ in my profile photo on instagram... I look at a lot like orb in it tbh(with a mans jaw) but i dont have any other pics of myself on my profile (just the profile photo)... my other pics are like nature and shit I got some russian models following me should I post pics of myself??? what kind of pics should i be posting
[hr]
MushroomCloud said:
True Romance said:
That helps a lot, but you could make a 6 a LOT more popular than a typical 8 by posting good content and applying social media analysis / info retrieval concepts.
[hr]
It also works to post very viral content... stuff that gets shared and shared. Offensive or shocking stuff helps.

And, as always, it helps to stick an attractive face into all content. When I mentioned music and art above... I meant, quite possibly sets of photos of YOU doing art.
I actually do art... but how do I get a pic of that?

"Hey can you like take my phone and take a pic of me painting and dont think of me as some stupid slut"

buy yourself followers and likes which you can do from various social media marketing agencies(cheap$$ too).

HEROIN

Chad
AlwaysLearning said:
buy yourself followers and likes which you can do from various social media marketing agencies(cheap$$ too).
i need legitimate ways