How do you plan to find a girlfriend in 2017 with your high standards?

Invisible

King of Chads
There are lots of guys here, particularly white guys or 5+ ethnics who say that they can't date anything below a 6/10. So are you saying that more than half of women you see under 30 yo, you aren't attracted to?

How will you find a gf when girls' standards are going up every year and yours are too high for a man of your looks in 2017?

DiamondNips

Banned
I would date the hot girl who recently came to the mental ward but the mulatto with afro hair already got her.

Just be black is legit.

Lol at being white in 2017

Sucking Milk

Incel
Girl at work fancies me atm. Actually couple more. All 5-6 range. Obv by ethnic standards 8s

Starcrazy

Chad
DiamondNips said:
I would date the hot girl who recently came to the mental ward but the mulatto with afro hair already got her.

Just be black is legit.

lol @ living in country which is not 99% caucasian

Invisible

King of Chads
Starcrazy said:
DiamondNips said:

Just be black is legit.

lol @ living in country which is not 99% caucasian
lol@living in Poland. Half your country is here, boyo.

lookz

Chad
There are plenty of women out there like that long distance girl with the braces tyger keeps on going on about. Every "incel" can get himself one of those, that's how

Invisible

King of Chads
lookz said:
There are plenty of women out there like that long distance girl with the braces tyger keeps on going on about. Every "incel" can get himself one of those, that's how
"every incel can get a ...gf"

So what you're saying is every involuntarily celebate can have a gf.

Your avi matches your IQ, man. I'm struggling out of here. I feel as if you are underestimating how much I've tried to get a gf.

Boyo_Doppelganger

Lookism God
@Invisible

Move to EE then, even in this backyard I saw some blonde albino dating black twink from London.

He ears money teaching English = access to young students.

Lel

Gigachad
Its about slaying brother. None wants washed up sluts in 2017.

James Franco

Slayer
Lel said:
Its about slaying brother. None wants washed up sluts in 2017.
And no one wants to live in some crappy apartment but it's better than being homeless

Furby

Normie
@Invisible

More like why aren't you slaying?

Black men aren't judged by their FACE only their height and their swagger. Just LOL if you aren't committed to "blackmaxxing" up in 2017. By this I mean familiarize yourself with all the latest rappers, trends, dance moves, pop-cultural references to casually drop and confuse surrounding whites thus get Halo'd as being "cool".

Its over for non-blacks in 2017.

Invisible

King of Chads
Boyo Doppelganger said:
@Invisible

Move to EE then, even in this backyard  I saw some blonde albino dating black twink from London.

He ears money teaching English = access to young students.
I need jaw surgery before I can run nigga in EE game, I mean, being niche/exotic can work, but you need to meet a few criteria first = lower third.

You must have seen that black guy, he's about 5'10. He has you tube videos of him in EE meeting white girls. he's not goodlooking but he has a "respectable" (by non basement standards) lower third.

Invisible

King of Chads
Furby said:
@Invisible

More like why aren't you slaying?  

Black men aren't judged by their FACE only their height and their swagger.  Just LOL if you aren't committed to "blackmaxxing" up in 2017.  By this I mean familiarize yourself with all the latest rappers, trends, dance moves, pop-cultural references to casually drop and confuse surrounding whites thus get Halo'd as being "cool".

Its over for non-blacks in 2017.
LOL.

I would need to lose a few IQ points and be re-raised without helicopter family and depression. I  think my behaviour is pretty much cemented now. Also, due to the red pill, I am not even as confident as I used to be pre 2012. The only way to "beat" the redpill is to looksmaxx and achieve a gf.

Everyone can get a cute gf, even the most subhuman deformed ethnik autists. You just need to go out and it will just happen, it's literally that easy.

But having a gf, being loved and validated by her and having sex with her on a regular basis is 100% CONFIRMED COPE!

No sane and redpilled person cares about that shit. The only thing that has any value in life is being 11/10 PSL and getting worshipped by lowly sub8 peasants wherever you tread.

Biffboff

God Of Slayers
My new years resolution is too go on NoFap and finally defeat my masturbation addiction. Hopefully I'll feel desperate enough to try and meet the rare 2/10 beast that likes me on dating apps/sites, then lie about my M&S too impress her and lose my virginity!  :gymcel:
[hr]
Impotent Rage said:
Everyone can get a cute gf, even the most subhuman deformed ethnik autists. You just need to go out and it will just happen, it's literally that easy.

But having a gf, being loved and validated by her and having sex with her on a regular basis is 100% CONFIRMED COPE!

No sane and redpilled person cares about that shit. The only thing that has any value in life is being 11/10 PSL and getting worshipped by lowly sub8 peasants wherever you tread.
:fingerwave:

Furby

Normie
JUST BE BLACK ASSHOLES....JUST BE BLACK!!!!

A good example of a BlackMaxxer. Guarantee he went from a high scoring WOW incel to slaying sweet white pussy on the reg.

[hr]

JUST BE BLACK ASSHOLES....JUST BE BLACK!!!!

I have no particular ambition to get a "girlfriend", since I fucking hate women and don't think they have anything to offer me except some kind of financial benefit (e.g. combining money and getting better property) but that's a faggy feminine reason to pair up so I don't acknowledge it.

I've made it 30 years of No GF and the massive T boost is about to hit.