how do you look under the sun?

hbbx1997

Chad
In mirrors in pics outside I think I look much better , not sure why , how about you m80s?

asiancel

King of Chads
i think in general this is true. natural light beats aritfical, especially flourescent light. it's more diffuse.

a bonus of going outside is that i get to use sunscreen and it gives my face a healthy white sheen, also snlight helps you squint

hbbx1997

Chad
asiancel said:
i think in general this is true. natural light beats aritfical, especially flourescent light. it's more diffuse.

a bonus of going outside is that i get to use sunscreen and it gives my face a healthy white sheen, also snlight helps you squint
So whats more reliable to show you how your skin tone actually looks like ? I really like how my skin looks outside but inside it looks awful

Jawimplants

Banned
You look good from every angle, in every light, with every device, or you're ugly. Plain and simple. You're just trying to squeeze yourself through a tiny copehole.

asiancel

King of Chads
hbbx1997 said:
asiancel said:

So whats more reliable to show you how your skin tone actually looks like ? I really like how my skin looks outside but inside it looks awful
there is no real natural or objective way, you will just have to determine what types of environments and lighting conditions you would spend most of your time in/under and schedule your appearances to the public accordingly.

sunny day lighting is bright but even, it can cover up some flaws by overexposure. cloudy or overcast is more subdued, less bright, but low contrast. certain indoor lighting is good for highlighting bone contours and for heightening contrast.

i really prefer partial cloud with sunlight because it gives me an excuse to use sunscreen and makeup, when i'm indoors, i avoid harsh gas based lighting and try to approach onlookers at a 3/4 angle with ample incandescent lighting.

Jawimplants said:
You look good from every angle, in every light, with every device, or you're ugly. Plain and simple. You're just trying to squeeze yourself through a tiny copehole.
:what: You honestly believe what you just said?

hbbx1997

Chad
Pinhead said:
Jawimplants said:
:clap:

ONE bad picture or mirror angle and you are legit ugly 

looking bad in one angle or pic = you actually look BAD
Are you guys telling me its time to  visit   :gandy: