How do you keep your eyes the way they are right after you wake up

Rolex

Make Lookism Great Again
Staff member
I legit have top tier slayer eyes after I've woken up from sleep, they're all hooded and everything and I look 100x better

Is there a surgery for this? I'll do it forreal

NotAnAlt

Cuck
Rolex said:
I legit have top tier slayer eyes after I've woken up from sleep, they're all hooded and everything and I look 100x better

Srs, I wonder the same thing. You can permasquint for a similar result, and do facial exercises that target the area directly under the lower eyelid. With time the orbicularis oculi will hypertrophy and add structural support similar to infraorbital rim implants (which in themselves are enough to change the eye shape to more vertically short).

Or that's my theory anyway. 

These people all have eyelid exposure, but you can see how the infraorbital rim implants helped address the saggy lower eyelid issue. Possibly facial exercises can achieve a similar result.

Mughal

Banned
NotAnAlt said:
Rolex said:

Srs, I wonder the same thing. You can permasquint for a similar result, and do facial exercises that target the area directly under the lower eyelid. With time the orbicularis oculi will hypertrophy and add structural support similar to infraorbital rim implants (which in themselves are enough to change the eye shape to more vertically short).

Perma-squinting will do this?

Lonoisagod

Incel
Caused by gravitational pull force while sleeping.

Don't worry, you will start getting them when you're an oldcel.

NotAnAlt

Cuck
Mughal said:
NotAnAlt said:

Here's the video, and be sure to ignore/skip the exercises that target the upper eyelid. That's for women who want a brow lift (does not apply to men), gooks who are duped into thinking that eyelid exposure is desirable, or whatever the hell. But the lower eyelid exercises in this video target the muscle I'm talking about. With enough hypertrophy, I do think it can provide structural support similar to infraorbital rim implants.

[video=youtube]

Mughal

Banned
NotAnAlt said:
Mughal said:
Here's the video, and be sure to ignore/skip the exercises that target the upper eyelid. That's for women who want a brow lift (does not apply to men), gooks who are duped into thinking that eyelid exposure is desirable, or whatever the hell. But the lower eyelid exercises in this video target the muscle I'm talking about. With enough hypertrophy, I do think it can provide structural support similar to infraorbital rim implants.

[video=youtube]
Seems legit, but I think the hypertrophy from facial exercises will be very minimal/unnoticeable. Whereas something like permasquinting, which can be done for hours at a time will be more effective. Even that would be unnoticeable to people who know you, but may be slightly noticeable to yourself. But does squinting activate the muscle sufficiently?