• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How Do You Have Self-Esteem As An Incel?

IcedEarth

Rotter
most people who are confident are so because they never got confronted with their limitations and overestimate everything they do or have

really successful people who've been to the grind aren't confident anymore, they just don't give a shit and do what needs to be done

There are plenty of ways to boost your self esteem. Lifting is a big one. Spinning plates left and right after that shit. Another way is to think positive and have alpha body language that will for sure have women all over you because of the positive energy you give off. Trust me I was taught by the best rsd tyler.

IcedEarth

Rotter
here's a tip that might actually work, don't aim at confidence that's a hallucination aim at neutrality and contentment, that you can achieve without any issue and it's far better than eating yourself alive due to bitterness

adrift said:
FramecelQuasimodo said:
There are plenty of ways to boost your self esteem. Lifting is a big one. Spinning plates left and right after that shit. Another way is to think positive and have alpha body language that will for sure have women all over you because of the positive energy you give off. Trust me I was taught by the best rsd tyler.

What does spinning plates mean? I hear TRP-type people say this a lot

dude I don't know either. I just say it to sound cool, like rsd tyler