How do you guys cope with how differently women treat gl men in real life and online?

Made another fake badoo profile with a good-looking black guy and Girls won't leave him alone. These same girls that are bothering him didn't even give me the time of the day. It's so upsetting. Your face determines your value it's so unfair

Magic

Chad
I looked this badoo up, it looks like another MeetMe clone. I'm downloading it right now, we'll see how it gods

Magic said:
I looked this badoo up, it looks like another MeetMe clone. I'm downloading it right now, we'll see how it gods

badoo is just one point above pof imo..

loaded with fatties and singe mamaz

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Just withdraw completely from the sexual market place. Why try to play in the big leagues when you're shit.

Magic

Chad
AlwaysLearning said:
Magic said:

badoo is just one point above pof imo..

loaded with fatties and singe mamaz
Well it seems to be much better than MeetMe, has some seriously hot girls. Couple uggos of course but there are legit girls here. Anyways after swiping through some dozens, I waited about a minute and I didn't have any matches so I just deleted it. Probably for the best, cause I had to age fraud anyways and most of those girls are way above me. Sorority girls and whatnot

Drake

Normie
fuk man you guys from the us have all these shitty apps that women use.. xd

Chincel

Normie
LOL @ thinking they still need to put up a front offline.