Black Pill how do you get roids in the west

ussrcel

broker
Oldcels
I think trt is fine tho. Never touch tren
I'm not bodybuilding so yeah, phuck that hairloss recipe. And honestly TRT is more than enough to look extrabig. Inject occasional excess and you're supraphysiological.

worldpeace55

Regular
Gorilla Crew
Tren gave me a 6-8 month long psychosis. And its not even good if you ignore the mental side effects. If you wanna roid do only test maybe deca but no orals or tren

worldpeace55

Regular
Gorilla Crew
Look up derek from more plates more dates he knows a lot more about steroids/trt then i do

worldpeace55

Regular
Gorilla Crew
Also if you have low testosterone you can still build muscle.
I only would do trt if you have libido problems and shit

The_Coordinate

Owner
Staff member
Admin
OP thinks "the West" is a fantasy land and as soon as he gets off the plane he will be presented with a care package full of steroids and money. Reality: your life will be just as dogshit if not even worse when you move to "the West".

ussrcel

broker
Oldcels
Also if you have low testosterone you can still build muscle.
I only would do trt if you have libido problems and shit
I had lots or problems, believe me. Sex drive was of a little concern when I'm low-T on top of having permadepression. Now I'm not even suicidal (when E is in check).

I'm ordering hCG ASAP so I can prevent balls atrophy. They're already smol as fuck, but only month and a week or two passed since I started. Gotta save them balls, boyo!

ussrcel

broker
Oldcels
OP thinks "the West" is a fantasy land and as soon as he gets off the plane he will be presented with a care package full of steroids and money. Reality: your life will be just as dogshit if not even worse when you move to "the West".
You don't know shit, admin.

The_Coordinate

Owner
Staff member
Admin
You don't know shit, admin.
I remember the complaints of all the Ukrainian devcels I worked with before. They thought they landed in a paradise but then they got hit with a cold reality.

ussrcel

broker
Oldcels
I remember the complaints of all the Ukrainian devcels I worked with before. They thought they landed in a paradise but then they got hit with a cold reality.
Good for you and those USSRcels. Now stop acting like a grandpa.