Black Pill how do you get roids in the west

ussrcel

broker
Oldcels
well yeah Swim never need to buy again because swim only runs Trt but you can grab anything you want.

One guy got sent 100g of dbol for free

just read around the boards there are scammers lurking ... exit scammers that are gone as fast as lightning

there was a huge scandal once because a reputable seller sold one guy a vial with a HAIR in it lol... a lot of the startup operations are brewed in some guys grandmas kitchen lol

don’t go on there asking for a source tho they get mad at that
I meant to ask is it easy to breathe becasue soundandvision says buying roids is as simple as breathing. But OK btw, I thought "mesorx" is some roid that I don't care about so I completely misuntestood that it's a website.
eroids . com
for trusted sources / reviews
Thanks, buddybucko.
Do you wanna make money in the west and save up and then go back to Russia as a rich men?
To live a normal life for a start. But no, I'm not planning to move back JFL it doesn't work this way. Just more money to spend on quality stuff and, most importantly, a better living. Look at my profile background to understand what I see every cot damn day outside.
order from uk
UK is most competitive country in europe for dating so roids are at an all time high demand
Should I move to UK? I heard London is full of subhumans.

ussrcel

broker
Oldcels
Stay as far away from the UK as possible
I am trying to leave to the continent dude you dont want to come here
if you think dating is hard in your EE country holy fuck u will rope as soon as you come here
I have a gf already, my concern is having lots of gigachads around her. But what do you mean? Is it chad central?

NuclearBrain

Ugly Manlet
HQNP
You wont have a better standard of living if you live in london dude. Think about it
- higher prices for apartments
- higher wages get cancelled out by high apartment prices
- bunch of muslims shitting the place up
- chads everywehre
- 0 job opportunities unless you are giga intellectual

ussrcel

broker
Oldcels
You wont have a better standard of living if you live in london dude. Think about it
- higher prices for apartments
- higher wages get cancelled out by high apartment prices
- bunch of muslims shitting the place up
- chads everywehre
- 0 job opportunities unless you are giga intellectual
How's that? Sounds like the entire western world is a chad central. It doesn't make sense.

But I didn't plan to go to UK anyway because of the weather. I've had enough in USSR.

NuclearBrain

Ugly Manlet
HQNP
If you want to live in the UK and are dead set on it then I suggest somewhere a bit more local and less metropolitan but you may struggle with the accents

Here is a list of areas in the uk to choose. I would stay away from London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast and Cardiff if I were you

NuclearBrain

Ugly Manlet
HQNP
How's that? Sounds like the entire western world is a chad central. It doesn't make sense.

But I didn't plan to go to UK anyway because of the weather. I've had enough in USSR.
the metrapolitian areas are chad central
always has been and its all over the world.

ussrcel

broker
Oldcels
I would stay away from London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast and Cardiff if I were you
I'd rather not move there at all then.

You sure chads are everywhere in London etc? You're more cumskin than USSRcels. Yeah, more groomed and generally genetically gifted in comparison, but I'm not asking "whether it's better than USSR in terms of looks".

My pipedream is to get into big, "cool" US cities. These are chad central.

ussrcel

broker
Oldcels
Holy shit UK is small. Yet you all ended up having retarded accent differences. London-Glasgow is almost 2 times shorter than Moscow-Saint Petersburg.

NuclearBrain

Ugly Manlet
HQNP
I'd rather not move there at all then.

You sure chads are everywhere in London etc? You're more cumskin than USSRcels. Yeah, more groomed and generally genetically gifted in comparison, but I'm not asking "whether it's better than USSR in terms of looks".

My pipedream is to get into big, "cool" US cities. These are chad central.
Yeah because london is hardly english anymore
there are ppl from all over the entire planet living in london dude its the financial capital of the globe
you'll have euro chads living there, english chads, aussie chads, american chads
everyone lives in london

NuclearBrain

Ugly Manlet
HQNP
high population density island etc
no doubt if i went on a trip from moscow to st petersburg there would only be a couple of soviet era UAZ trucks on the way there
but if you travel from london to glasgow you will be surrounded by ppl

ussrcel

broker
Oldcels
high population density island etc
no doubt if i went on a trip from moscow to st petersburg there would only be a couple of soviet era UAZ trucks on the way there
but if you travel from london to glasgow you will be surrounded by ppl
Western USSR is packed. Sub-UK but still.

ChimpBall

Machine
Just look around on various forums online, I know some in sweden but I doubt they ship overseas

ussrcel

broker
Oldcels
Just look around on various forums online, I know some in sweden but I doubt they ship overseas
That's what I'll do when I come there. Really wasn't expecting that for some reason.