Black Pill how do you get roids in the west

Mister Raw

Joke
i'm in the UK and its based for roids. i've had one packaged seized though that came from NL; he re shipped it and it came. but just order within the border you'll be alright. it's legal for your own possession here

foreheadman

Low IQ Retard
Birds
lots of roid sites ship from uk probably the easiest place to get them

ussrcel

broker
Oldcels
i'm in the UK and its based for roids. i've had one packaged seized though that came from NL; he re shipped it and it came. but just order within the border you'll be alright. it's legal for your own possession here
Do you get in troubles for that? Don't the post boys know who's the destination? Not that they can prove it's not a setup of your malicious enemy who wants to see you in prison... I dunno, but it'll suck to immigrate to the west and they send me back home for TRT.
lots of roid sites ship from uk probably the easiest place to get them
JFL, so it's basically same as USSR? You just find a website and order there? I was scared I'll have to search for shady guys in local gyms. Cage.

Mister Raw

Joke
Nah you don't get in trouble you just get a seizure letter from border force 2 weeks later. i told the vendor i got a seizure he said just say it wasn't you that ordered if it ever goes further (never happens if you order from darkweb with btc)
i just order mine from the clearnet now and pay with fiat money

soul of my soul

Champion
Nah you don't get in trouble you just get a seizure letter from border force 2 weeks later. i told the vendor i got a seizure he said just say it wasn't you that ordered if it ever goes further (never happens if you order from darkweb with btc)

What is Fiat money

ussrcel

broker
Oldcels
That's good, thanks y'all sons, it calmed me down a little.

Wait a sec, but what about shipping time? Say I injected right before I hit the plane (worst case scenario since smuggling is a possibility too). How long would I have to wait? More than 2 weeks and I'll surely get the low-T.

Nice pfp girl, wish you to fuck her for the info.
What is Fiat money
I googled that too, ngl. I forgot (but I knew I promise).

soul of my soul

Champion
Propably dark web only. Lots of scammers there, you might not even get your stuff.

Or just visit gyms and wait for a big freaky tattoed gymcel to show up and ask him for roids

Mister Raw

Joke
That's good, thanks y'all sons, it calmed me down a little.

Wait a sec, but what about shipping time? Say I injected right before I hit the plane (worst case scenario since smuggling is a possibility too). How long would I have to wait? More than 2 weeks and I'll surely get the low-T.

Nice pfp girl, wish you to fuck her for the info.

I googled that too, ngl. I forgot (but I knew I promise).
it's NDD guaranteed before 1pm ;)
i have a vid of her in a swimsuit she sent me

shark steak

Confirmed to have a pussy
Is it easy for you my shark fren?
well yeah Swim never need to buy again because swim only runs Trt but you can grab anything you want.

One guy got sent 100g of dbol for free

just read around the boards there are scammers lurking ... exit scammers that are gone as fast as lightning

there was a huge scandal once because a reputable seller sold one guy a vial with a HAIR in it lol... a lot of the startup operations are brewed in some guys grandmas kitchen lol

don’t go on there asking for a source tho they get mad at that

soul of my soul

Champion
well yeah Swim never need to buy again because swim only runs Trt but you can grab anything you want.

One guy got sent 100g of dbol for free

just read around the boards there are scammers lurking ... exit scammers that are gone as fast as lightning

there was a huge scandal once because a reputable seller sold one guy a vial with a HAIR in it lol... a lot of the startup operations are brewed in some guys grandmas kitchen lol

don’t go on there asking for a source tho they get mad at that

do you post on bluelight bro?