How do you get popular on social media, instagram and others?

Incelcrusher

Incel
Im 100% completely serious with this. Ive seen tons of guys scamming around online making themselves popular on the internet, creating instagrams, blogs and shit like that, and eventually some of them starts making cash from their vistor flow to their blog or whatever.

Ive thought about this abit and It would be pretty fun to start a blog/website as Ive got tons of shit to write about regarding a wide range of topics. Im somewhat well read when it comes to workout, psychology and Ive also been scammed into self help some years ago so I know tons of that bullshit (which doesnt work, but sounds good to people) aswell.

So I thought, why the fuck dont I just try do it aswell? Getting popular on the net and then earing some mini passive income from it or whatever.

The one thing Ive got going for me is I have a very good body from years and years of gymceling. With the right lightning and angles I can make myself look pretty impressive, especially with photoshop that everyone uses these days anyway. 

The main purpose would be to create high online status to increase my chanses banging some fucking pussy, aswell as make some simple low passive income. Ive got tons of time to write articles and all that crap so thats not a problem.

Is this even possible, and how the fuck do one go about doing it, how does all the current online scammers do it, do you have any idea at all?

Bojack

Lookism God
Be a professional photographer and post interesting shit,