• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How do you feel knowing that every male in your family tree managed to reproduce?

While your rotting in your basement and looksmaxing till death to get a 4/10 to notice you?.

stacks on stacks nigga said:
I don't want to reproduce and neither should you.

Never stated I wanted kids, just looking at it  from a different perspective. Our forefathers are laughing in their graves knowing that their future offsprings would be failures in the dating scene.

HEROIN

Machine
times are changing i would have been a slayer back in the old days

Family tree can also be drawn to include the males who died without issue.

But at least the couple most recent generations in your family tree should be laughing because they likely helped to create the conditions where you cannot continue your lineage. Individual can only do what his environment enables him to.

HEROIN said:

Lol, social media hasnt changed female hypergamy in fact its just increased their already high egos. I remember watching the film titantic, the ''real rose'' was reminiscing on how goodlooking jack was(who was played by dicaprio), bear in mind this was like in 1913 Britain.

HEROIN

Machine
Youwontevenknowme said:
HEROIN said:

Lol, social media hasnt changed female hypergamy in fact its just increased their already high egos. I remember watching the film titantic, the ''real rose'' was reminiscing on how goodlooking jack was(who was played by dicaprio), bear in mind this was like in 1913 Britain.

:stare:

Youwontevenknowme said:
HEROIN said:

Doesnt change the fact that things were different back in the day. Women didnt really get much choice it was their fathers who decided who they get married to and they were not as independent so they needed men to provide for them much more than they do now.