• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How do you even have car sex?

kill em all

Rotter
Do you take off your clothes?

Do your pants just come off half way I don't get it

I've only had sex on a bed before

a_nimbus

Banned
kill em all said:

:what:

dude seriously kill yourself you cant be this fucking stupid

kill em all

Rotter
a_nimbus said:
kill em all said:

:what:

dude seriously kill yourself you cant be this fucking stupid
Dead srs

@"lifting_will_ruin_yr_life__srs" @"Nothereforlong"

kill em all

Rotter
Colez said:
I hope you have a truck, you fuck her missionary or have her ride your lap

I just got a regular 4 door BMW

Do we go in the back or the passenger seat and she rides me reverse? Clothes off or?

kill em all said:
Colez said:
I hope you have a truck, you fuck her missionary or have her ride your lap

I just got a regular 4 door BMW

Do we go in the back or the passenger seat and she rides me reverse? Clothes off or?

The back because flat seating surface. You can get naked or just pop her tits out and pull her panties to the side. Reverse is easiest

kill em all said:

Are you really this dense? Ok, fine. :rolleyes:

(1.) Don't have sex in the front seat of the car. The last time I did that, I wound up in the hospital. Contorting your body in a small space can induce injuries. And no, I DON'T want to talk about it. :mad:

(2.) Just in case, put a blanket in either the trunk or the back seat of your car (before the actual date).

(3.) Park the car in a place that is relatively dark and isolated. You don't want strange men on the street watching you while you're sexually grappling with your date.

(3.) If you're going to have sex, do it in the back seat of the car. Take off your shirt. Pull your pants down, but don't remove your pants completely....in case either a maniac or the the police make an appearance.

(4.) If the police flash their lights on your car, stop having sex......AND JUST LEAVE. They're sending you a message, and you do NOT want them knocking on the door of your car while you are in mid-thrust. :confused:

(5.) If the windows steam up, it makes it harder for people to watch you have sex.

(6.) Lock the doors while you are inside the car with your date.

(7.) Unless you want to be a father, bring a condom....and use it. :macho:

This reminds me once I fucked a girl in the backseat of her suv near a street in time's square nyc. A cop parked near us, we freaked out, she jumped up to the driver seat and drove us all the way back up to Washington heights naked at like 3am  :lol:

kill em all

Rotter
Sacrificial Lamb said:
kill em all said:

(1.) Don't have sex in the front seat of the car. The last time I did that, I wound up in the hospital. Contorting your body in a small space can induce injuries. And no, I DON'T want to talk about it. :mad:

(2.) Just in case, put a blanket in either the trunk or the back seat of your car (before the actual date).

(3.) Park the car in a place that is relatively dark and isolated. You don't want strange men on the street watching you while you're sexually grappling with your date.

(3.) If you're going to have sex, do it in the back seat of the car. Take off your shirt. Pull your pants down, but don't remove your pants completely....in case either a maniac or the the police make an appearance.

(4.) If the police flash their lights on your car, stop having sex......AND JUST LEAVE. They're sending you a message, and you do NOT want them knocking on the door of your car while you are in mid-thrust. :confused:

(5.) If the windows steam up, it makes it harder for people to watch you have sex.

Thanks a lot man

Quick question, why a blanket?

kill em all said:
Sacrificial Lamb said:

Thanks a lot man

The blanket is to cover yourselves if either strangers walk by the car, or if your date gets cold.

Always have a blanket (or large towel).

kill em all

Rotter
Sacrificial Lamb said:
kill em all said:
Thanks a lot man

The blanket is to cover yourselves if either strangers walk by the car, or if your date gets cold.

Always have a blanket (or large towel).

Hmm true true

I was gonna go to a part of the neighborhood where houses are still being built

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
It's uncomfortable in a normal sized car. I once had it in a van though. On this summer trip that I had we rode in the van a lot and me and this girl who I was with would give each other handjobs/fingering sometimes. Good times, good times

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
This takes me back to banging my 15 yr old GF back in HS. We drove to a house 2 blocks away from my home which was under construction and we parked deep in the driveway at night and banged in the back seat of my 4 door BMW. Doggy was usually the easiest, but sometime Id slide all the front seats up as far as they could go and she'd take her pants off and we'd do missionary basically. All clothes never fully came off from either of us. 

But car sex sucks, its something you gotta do as kids before you are old enough to bang at home.