how do you deal with bitterness that comes with the red pill?

So now I know, I have seen the online dating experiments, I have seen how women react to men they consider of value. I understand my place, my own value, my options. but now I have this enormous bitterness in everything I do.
All I do these days is workcel, gymcel, eatcel, sleepcel and repeat. Nothing has value for me anymore, most things I do out of inertia and I think about opting out every day now.
I don't believe anything will change anymore...
It all seems black and lost.

Chincel

Normie
Well, there is no way to come back from it. Do you respond with apathy or hostility? I find myself drawn to the former because an argument with a woman leads to WKs getting.involved and everyone turning against you. That wouldn't be so much of a bother if social media couldn't be used to destroy your life. I don't think most of us want that kind of victory from feminist scum and sluts, do we? The best thing to do is to simply opt out imo and encourage others to do so.

Chincel said:
Well, there is no way to come back from it. Do you respond with apathy or hostility? I find myself drawn to the former because an argument with a woman leads to WKs getting.involved and everyone turning against you. That wouldn't be so much of a bother if social media couldn't be used to destroy your life. I don't think most of us want that kind of victory from feminist scum and sluts, do we? The best thing to do is to simply opt out imo and encourage others to do so.
I respond with apathy or don't even respond at all.
I isolate myself more and more. I don't even go out anymore, except for work. In my spare time I contemplate opting out or I gymcel with my headphones on, away from everyone.

offthewall

Slayer
Yeah, its horrible to be honest, like pretty unfair. It just makes life lose that spark, the reality that you are just shoe horned automatically into a typeand that's that.Tinder in Paris was when it first fully hit me the extent of how hard and unfair it is for guys. Girls literally do want the top tier of everything it seems these days, I'm good enough looking but it doesn'tmatter you need at least L&S.It just annoys me how victim to their primal instincts and urges these girls are, they can't and won't look for positives in guys, they will slate them and dismiss them for anything.