How do you cope with THIS

iftsj

Banned
Your oneity and everygirll your attracted to is gonna get FUCKED tonight
like raw and violent and she ll orgasm and feel the best she ever felt tottally submitting and being a SEX SLAVE to a gl guy
meanwhile youll rott at home or you ll cope and go out and bitch about how girls are not sexual and dont approach men etc..

:lmfao:

your litterally all cucks
your living in your fantasy world and when reality hit it look something like THIS

http://shooshtime.com/videos/celebrity/pro-snowboarder-hammers-girl-on-leaked-vid_143461/

your all a bunch of fags, copers, and cucks
and ITS OVER FOREVER DONT EVEN TRY TO FIGHT IT

lmao at your lookmaxing section
lmao at your dating advices
lmao at your ratings
lmao at your fucking faces and bodies

girls are made to be sex slaves and worship men
but you are not men

do you make your schrodinger's dick purr when thinking how your oneitis gets her holes filled?

iftsj

Banned
@"Nyhil"  modified your reputation minus 20

i guess truth hurt

:banderas:
[hr]
SEAN O said:
do you make your schrodinger's dick purr when thinking how your oneitis gets her holes filled?
thats my cope
i dickmog him
but he mog me on the rest so its over
also i dont even have an oneitis since im 14
i dont even have enough hope less to have a oneitis
oneitis are for the living

Browcel

Chad
The thought of my oneitis fucking some Chad at a party is the true blackpill. When will it be my turn?

ok...:

- you are not ugly

- i know 99.9 %  you don't have a 9 X 6 dick and you round up a lot, but even if you round up, you should have a dick around 7 X 5.3+ (if you round up to 9 X 7 from an average dick, then you are lamer than i thought) which is big, therefore WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU RUN BULGE FLASH GAME to get at least one girl to fuck you and let her spread the rumour? :confused:

M

MiscNReddit

Shit is extremely depressing. I hatefuck my wife just thinkin about my oneitis getting plowed (one of her best friends).

Shut me down boyos.

Herald

Normie
JUST LOL AT ROMANCE

JUST LOL AT GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER

JUST LOL AT EVERYTHING POST 2015

iftsj

Banned
SEAN O said:
ok...:

- you are not ugly

- i know  99.9 %  you don't have a 9 X 6 dick and you round up a lot, but even if you round up, you should have a dick around 7 X 5.3+ (if you round up to 9 X 7 from an average dick, then you are lamer than i thought) which is big, therefore WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU RUN BULGE FLASH GAME to get at least one girl to fuck you and let her spread the rumour? :confused:
MY DICK IS LEGIT 9X6 STOOOOOOOOP THIS SHIT ITS THE THOUSANDS TIMES I SAY IT
i round up 0.1inch MAX I PROMESS YOU

im too high inhib to go out with my dick showing, i put on moms jeans, jeans too big
also im not 9x6 flaccid but hard
but i could be 7x5.3 fucking flaccid if i touch my dick a little srs

also im not ugly but im not great looking so its over for what i need since i have problems looks should compensate for (mental problems)

I FUCKING LIVE IN MMY BODY EVERYDAY
i know better than you thats girls dont want to fuck me
i look like a fucking monster even my incels bro tell this for jokes
im a fucking animal
i could run thug game for uglies but i dont have that in me

stop with your bluepill cope srs
i know you all are ugly and would like to think i could make it since it would mean you could make it too

BUT YOUR NOT GONNA MAKE IT AND I WONT EITHER
[hr]
Herald said:
JUST LOL AT ROMANCE

FUCKING THIS

Everytime a bitch on tinder small talk instead of wanting to fuck ASAP i KNOW ITS A SCAM

Im not even talking to bitches anymore
when a bitch talk to you about anything non sexual she see you as a beta fag cuck and you shouold feel insulted as fuck

WHEN BITCH WANT YOU SHE WILL LOOK INTO YOUR EYES AND MAKE SEXUAL GRIMACE
HER WHOLE BODY IS GONNA GET NEARER TO YOU TILL YOUR COCK IS INTO HER WITHOUT YOU DOING ANYTHING
THE REST IS TALES OF COPE AND CUCK

iftsj said:
SEAN O said:
ok...:

- you are not ugly

- i know  99.9 %  you don't have a 9 X 6 dick and you round up a lot, but even if you round up, you should have a dick around 7 X 5.3+ (if you round up to 9 X 7 from an average dick, then you are lamer than i thought) which is big, therefore WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU RUN BULGE FLASH GAME to get at least one girl to fuck you and let her spread the rumour? :confused:
MY DICK IS LEGIT 9X6 STOOOOOOOOP THIS SHIT ITS THE THOUSANDS TIMES I SAY IT
i round up 0.1inch MAX I PROMESS YOU

im too high inhib to go out with my dick showing, i put on moms jeans, jeans too big
also im not 9x6 flaccid but hard
but i could be 7x5.3 fucking flaccid if i touch my dick a little srs

also im not ugly but im not great looking so its over for what i need since i have problems looks should compensate for (mental problems)

im a fucking animal

i know you all are ugly and would like to think i could make it since it would mean you could make it too

[hr]
Herald said:
JUST LOL AT ROMANCE

FUCKING THIS

Everytime a bitch on tinder small talk instead of wanting to fuck ASAP i KNOW ITS A SCAM

Im not even talking to bitches anymore
when a bitch talk to you about anything non sexual she see you as a beta fag cuck and you shouold feel insulted as fuck

WHEN BITCH WANT YOU SHE WILL LOOK INTO YOUR EYES AND MAKE SEXUAL GRIMACE
HER WHOLE BODY IS GONNA GET NEARER TO YOU TILL YOUR COCK IS INTO HER WITHOUT YOU DOING ANYTHING
THE REST IS TALES OF COPE AND CUCK
Fucking Legit

:clap: 

If women aren't sexual with you, she's playing you. We all seen the Tinder Experiments. Women are sexual beings.

Herald

Normie
iftsj said:
SEAN O said:
ok...:

- you are not ugly

im a fucking animal

LOL I could do the same but no thanks
Dude just get to 8% Body fat and practice NT and go for a 5/10 that appeals to you.