• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How do you cope with not being this 7'4 ogre mogging machine??

QFT

Regular
Joined
May 2, 2019
Messages
2,376
Reputation
13
Just look at this Serbian absolute monster specimen Boban Marjanovic




See how big his fucking skull looks even on his gigantic body, massively robust bones as well





Next to 6'1 Keanu, absolutely brutal


Imagine being a 6'5 faggot strutting like you're king of the world and suddenly this fucking monstrous giant walks by dwarfing you to shit. You would instantly feel demasculinised and your ego would never recover. You would need to be on suicide watch.

lol if you'd rather be any MM than Boban Marjanovic.

 

fauxfox

Machine
Joined
Jan 23, 2017
Messages
6,698
Reputation
14
I cope by knowing I'll live decades longer than him
 

MajinBuu

Megastar
Joined
Mar 6, 2018
Messages
9,929
Reputation
76
posting on lookism beats that bro trust me bro im very happy to be here
 

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
29,320
Reputation
20,947
I cope by knowing that he lives in constant agony.
Due to knee and back pain.
 

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
29,320
Reputation
20,947
QFT said:
fauxfox said:
I cope by knowing I'll live decades longer than him

Magnifique said:
I cope by knowing that he lives in constant agony.
Due to knee and back pain.

:cope:

I can respect his size.
And I would like to be 6'5" to 7'.
But taller than that and you get severe health side effects.

Just not worth it.
 
Joined
May 9, 2018
Messages
562
Reputation
0
QFT said:
Just look at this Serbian absolute monster specimen Boban Marjanovic




See how big his fucking skull looks even on his gigantic body, massively robust bones as well





Next to 6'1 Keanu, absolutely brutal


Imagine being a 6'5 faggot strutting like you're king of the world and suddenly this fucking monstrous giant walks by dwarfing you to shit. You would instantly feel demasculinised and your ego would never recover. You would need to be on suicide watch.

lol if you'd rather be any MM than Boban Marjanovic.


I try not to think about it
 

QFT

Regular
Joined
May 2, 2019
Messages
2,376
Reputation
13
LooksmaxOrSui said:
QFT said:
Just look at this Serbian absolute monster specimen Boban Marjanovic




See how big his fucking skull looks even on his gigantic body, massively robust bones as well





Next to 6'1 Keanu, absolutely brutal


Imagine being a 6'5 faggot strutting like you're king of the world and suddenly this fucking monstrous giant walks by dwarfing you to shit. You would instantly feel demasculinised and your ego would never recover. You would need to be on suicide watch.

lol if you'd rather be any MM than Boban Marjanovic.


I try not to think about it

:clap:

still the only legit cope
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2019
Messages
1,138
Reputation
35
It's ogre for him. 5'10 GL twinks slay all prime girls in my uni, while this guy trains everyday for the whole fucking day.
 
Top