• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How do white liberals stay blue-pilled to ethnics?

IH8Ethnics

My city is now filled with Muslims and their entire lives in the west revolve around trying to intimidate whites. I cannot leave the house without them (usually in packs of 10) letting me know they hate me. Even with the constant propaganda on the news depicting them as subhuman they refuse to show any social decorum. How can liberals see anything human there?

modified

hairloss expert
IH8Ethnics said:
My city is now filled with Muslims and their entire lives in the west revolve around trying to intimidate whites. I cannot leave the house without them (usually in packs of 10) letting me know they hate me. Even with the constant propaganda on the news depicting them as subhuman they refuse to show any social decorum. How can liberals see anything human there?

Neat username. Whites are being wiped out and there's nothing you can do about it. You should be afraid. Everyone hates you.

IH8Ethnics

modified said:
IH8Ethnics said:

Neat username. Whites are being wiped out and there's nothing you can do about it. You should be afraid. Everyone hates you.

lol @ "nothing we can do  it about". Whites can exterminate every ethnic on this planet with little effort. The ONLY thing preventing us from doing that is other whites (liberals).

Dembroadbones

Regular
Which city is that?

And to answer your question, it's something to do with Marxism and being a cuck. These bluepillers can't stand anyone's feelings getting hurt.

They've been taught all cultures are equal, and they can't bare to give up on their delusion as it's so comfortable. It's the same people who say looks are irrelevant.

There are none so blind as those who don't want to see.

IH8Ethnics

Dembroadbones said:
Which city is that?

And to answer your question, it's something to do with Marxism and being a cuck. These bluepillers can't stand anyone's feelings getting hurt.

They've been taught all cultures are equal, and they can't bare to give up on their delusion as it's so comfortable. It's the same people who say looks are irrelevant.

I'm 6'2 and on tren. If I have to put up with this I image the average cuck liberal is getting shit on daily. How do these angry subhumans still manage to blame other whites for all their problems when they are bullied daily by shitskins?

Dembroadbones

Regular
IH8Ethnics said:
Dembroadbones said:
Which city is that?

I'm 6'2 and on tren. If I have to put up with this I image the average cuck liberal is getting shit on daily. How do these angry subhumans still manage to blame other whites for all their problems when they are bullied daily by shitskins?

I can't answer that question. Here in the UK the answer is they don't live in multicultural areas. The cucks live in white enclaves and only delight in the joys of Islam from afar.

There are a lot of self-hating whiteys out there now. Many that would love to see the West pay for "imperialism". I think such people should genuinely be classed as mentally ill.

IH8Ethnics said:

Welcome to the New World Order.

Ever wonder why the whole 'diversity' fixation struck the entire western world simultaneously 10-odd years ago, to be pushed by all governments, schools, universities and big businesses?

Fact of the matter is, whites aren't as easy to govern or boss around as other races, who have a greater tendency to behave like sheep. Whites are more independent, violently so in some cases.  So the globalists (Rockefellers, Soros, Rothschilds, Clintons, Zionists) have figured out that the best way to combat the recalcitrance of whites is to outbreed them and water down their stock,  and stigmatize /marginalize the remainder.

Only a true cataclysmic event can save caucasians from being snuffed out in 50 years.

IH8Ethnics said:
modified said:

lol @ "nothing we can do  it about". Whites can exterminate every ethnic on this planet with little effort. The ONLY thing preventing us from doing that is other whites (liberals).

Amen, amen.  Hence the importance of the next couple of elections.  A vote for Hillary or Labour is a vote for self-extermination.

Anakind

Champion
modified said:

Keep coping, ethnic. Last time I traveled Africa I was worshiped by everybody just for being white. It's only losers like you who hate whites out of resentment and disappointment b/c you realized white women don't want you as much as you want them.

Anakind

Champion
incelsNeed2die said:
Anakind said:
Keep coping, ethnic. Last time I traveled Africa I was worshiped by everybody just for being white. It's only losers like you who hate whites out of resentment and disappointment b/c you realized white women don't want you as much as you want them.

Namibia?

Also. But I was treated like a god in Kenya and other countries as well. The only difference was Dar es Salaam in Tanzania which is an Islamic Arab shit hole full of criminal Muslim scum.