• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How do ugly people feel

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
How does it feel to be ugly? Do you have a smell about you? Do you have a lair of dust that does not leave?

But srs I couldn't imagine being srsly recessed I would suicide srs.

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
Maybe a better question is how do you cope not how it feels

editor

Banned

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
editor said:

Bro I am so sorry you are forever recessed and ugly I hope you can move past in your life :cage: how you still remember me.

bajskorven

Champion
I cant realize it took me fucking 25 years to face the truth about my appearance. Im ugly as shit - im bug eyed, has no undereye support, NW3, skinnyfat and smallframed. I should prob rope but im to much of pussie to that. There is nothing to live for when you are ugly because nobody wants to befriend you and girls would never fuck you even if they got paid.

MajinBuu

Megastar
bajskorven said:
I cant realize it took me fucking 25 years to face the truth about my appearance. Im ugly as shit - im bug eyed, no undereye support, NW3, skinnyfat and smallframed. I should prob rope but im to much of pussie to that. There is nothing to live for when you are ugly because nobody wants to befriend you and girls would never fuck you even if they got paid.

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
editor said:
you are my favorite poster

top 20 at least

My posting is a grave.

I kinda want to buy the site so I can perma lurk and be the lurking admin while I watch others mod and shit but @admin been teasing for years about selling and hasn't yet.

MajinBuu said:
bajskorven said:
I cant realize it took me fucking 25 years to face the truth about my appearance. Im ugly as shit - im bug eyed, no undereye support, NW3, skinnyfat and smallframed. I should prob rope but im to much of pussie to that. There is nothing to live for when you are ugly because nobody wants to befriend you and girls would never fuck you even if they got paid.

So this is why ugly people do bad things eh

furtherbeyond

Regular
MajinBuu said:
bajskorven said:

Very true. Not even simple forms of help. Fuxk it all.