• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How do u kiss girls?

Amud

Banned
I'm curious too. Do you need to kiss a girl before having sex with her? The idea of kissing is repulsive to me. There doesn't seem to be anything inherently sexual about it, it doesn't provide physical pleasure, and mouths are disgusting germy places. Whatever dumbfuck moron came up with the convention of kissing as a standard couple's activity and prerequisite to sex deserves to be killed.

OnTheRun

Regular
Amud said:
I'm curious too. Do you need to kiss a girl before having sex with her? The idea of kissing is repulsive to me. There doesn't seem to be anything inherently sexual about it, it doesn't provide physical pleasure, and mouths are disgusting germy places. Whatever dumbfuck moron came up with the convention of kissing as a standard couple's activity and prerequisite to sex deserves to be killed.

FuckThis

Rotter
Amud said:

you can fuck a girl without kissing no problem

Invisible

Champion
The first step to kissing a girl is logging off this forum

LostTuna

Machine
it should come quite naturally. if u have to read a fucking eHow article on how to kiss or something, its basically over for you